Chapter Nine (FAN CHAPTER)

This was written by the fabulous Tatiana (BeautifulGames1)

Luke's POV

The guys were all being idiots plain and simple, but then again could I blame them? All of the girls had a different beauty, that touched some of us more then others. Leah caught mine. She drew me in with her looks, and something about her seemed intriguing to me.

My phone beep, as I groaned in bed trying not to think of Leah as I opened it. The message came from Calum. Of course him. It read: Dude! Met me in my room now! ASAP!!! I sighed at text and got up to change. I put in a white tang top and stayed in my red boxers as I walked into his room. Calum was sitting at his window still, looking outside.

"What happened man?" I asked walking over. He didn't once bother, to turn and see who it was. A foolish grin was spread on his face, and I was determine to know why now.

"Mia and I kissed." Calum said, sighing heavily as his grin further spread on his face. He looks even more like the joker now. He just needs some make up and green hair, and we're good to go! "What?" I said shocked and silently envying his choice to make, such a bold move unlike me to Leah. "Did you kiss her, or did she kiss you?" I asked hoping he did, for gods sake.

"Mia actually, kissed me." Calum said turning to me, for the first time as his grin suppressed a little but not a lot to be noticeable.

I scoffed running, my hand through my hair trying to hide my jealously. "Really? And I suppose you said, you loved her too." I scoffed jokingly. He didn't answer and I said, "Right?"

"Actually..." Calum trailed off not finishing the sentence.

"Dude!" I yelled a bit too loud. My feet got off the sit, as I sat on the edge if his bed. "Did she at lease, feel the same way back?" I spoke calmly trying not to over think about this.

"Yeah." He smiled probably, thinking more about it. "Don't worry, I'm okay. I just needed to tell someone." Calum said turning to me with a normal smile on his face.

I chuckled softly and returned the smile. "Please be okay? I'm only worried about your feelings." I confess giving him a look. He chuckle and nodded.

"Okay, I understand Daddy." Calum joked as he smiled. "Get out. I need to sleep and think about my girl." Calum said smiling idiotically again as he pushed me out the door. "Have fun with that!" I yelled through the door as he laughed, and walked away.

I slowly started to walk back to my room. I opened my bedroom door and within a second, my dresser vibrated from my phone lightly up. I slowly made my way over as I jumped playfully on the bed, and grabbed my phone opening it. Yes another text saying: Come NOW! It's Mickey.

Why me? You know what, I shouldn't be complaining since this is the first time he's actually opening up to any of us. I rolled out of bed, leaving my phone as I walked to his room.

I walked in and saw Mickey, laying down in the middle of his carpet floor as he covered his eyes with his arms. "What's up, bro?" I asked analyzing his posture as I laid next to him.

"It's Mia." He said groaning. Isn't she popular today? "I think, I'm in love with her." He says pulling back his arms as his eyes looked, up towards the ceiling with a frown on his face.

"Do you honestly, love her?" I asked wrapping my arms under my head. My tone was blunt and I didn't intended it to sound that way, but I couldn't do anything about it now.

"I don't know." He said with tears threatening to fall down his face. "I can't tell anymore. These humans are making have mixed feelings. Maybe, I should try to be inert." He suggested.