When Fates Collide...

From the helicopter stepped a woman, a brown hair, pale skinned woman who was probably in her mid thirties.  However very few people knew her true age as her beauty did a perfectly fine job of masking her age.  After seeing her most men's hearts would falter and why not she was a movie star and a model for a reason but not ash. It was because he had already given his heart to somebody else, someone who he could never get back again.... Ash quickly snapped out of his thoughts in order to avoid any suspicions.

Ash cheerfully greeted her and said “Hello miss.  Diantha. So what brings the kalos champion here on this fine day??”. Diantha smiled and said “Hello ash, serena, clemont and you too bonnie.  I was just on my way to meet an old friend while suddenly as a flock of pidgeot flew close to us and the helicopter had to be lowered and i just saw you four here.  What a strange coincidence. ” . She could almost swear that she saw ash in deep thought but quickly shrugged it off as ash replied “A strange coincidence indeed” .“So serena, have you made any any progress so far?” diantha said with a sly look on here face while glancing at ash. At this comment serena blushed harder than she had ever did.

Serena looked at bonnie for some help but she had the same smirk on her face along with greninja who knew what diantha was talking about.  Suddenly ash replied “Yep! She has made quite progresss. ” Diantha ,bonnie as well as greninja 's eyes popped open at that statement. Serena asked herself whether this was the moment ash breaks out of his dense shell and he...... Her thoughts were quickly interrupted as ash said “Yeah, she has two more princess keys than last time we met ” the raven haired boy said blissfully.

At that moment everyone except ash fell down anime style. Serena knew that this was typical of ash but still felt sad.  Bonnie felt bad for serena as she had fallen in love with a boy this dense. Greninja said to ash telepathically “You truly are dense, aren't you master? ”Ash angrily shouted “Hey!  I am not dense! ” .Everyone looked at him with confusion  to which ash replied “It's because of the bond phenomenon we are able to communicate telepathically. ” Everyone looked at him shocked. Diantha said “You truly are something ash .No wonder she told me that we would meet again. ”Ash wanted to ask who miss. Diantha was talking about but was interrupted by a voice from the helicopter.

“Miss. Diantha are you coming? ”
The speaker of the voice was a boy about the same age as ash. He wore a similar blue jacket as ash along with a plain red cap with his glasses placed on top of his cap which ash thought was both dumb and stupid. He glanced towards serena  and exclaimed “SERENA!! ” Serena too saw him and shouted but with surprise instead of enthusiasm “Calem!”

So guys I know this is a really short chapter so sorry😅😅 .   
But camel has made an appearance!  So to all  readers get ready for using your aircraft carriers,  buses and tanks because camel is going to get rekt!! 😈😈😈😈😈
AN.  for anyone whose confused selena is not misspelled serena she is someone else whose identity will be revealed later .
                 ---GOOD BYE---