SPAM

I don’t think I will be very good at this now that I have the time and opportunity to do this cyber social networking thing.  I don’t really like it.  I rather be outside.  I think that is the old me coming out.  Should I say the “original me?” The me I was before Warlike came along with his plans for world domination.  Anyways, I just get the feeling that I did not spend much time in front of a computer or TV for that matter. 

Did I mention the Millennium Bridge?  Watching the opaque water churn below as I wait for Big Ben to tell me the time is something I do often.  It's so open right there.  With the exception of some steel cables there is no cover.  Even I wonder if I have a death wish.  Listening to them report at the end of shift when we all return to the house by separate routes is the most entertaining part of my day I think.  "He Gave", "Pure", "Little Rock", "With brown hair", "Of the earth", "Jewel", "God is Gracious", "Summer", and "Counsel Rule" are the crack MI6 agents who watch over Peaceful Kingdom and while they represent the control I'd rather be free of, I do get to be outside in any case and that's a plus. 

My whole premise for being here in cyberspace was to feign some sort normalcy that I otherwise lacked when I was with Warlike.  While being used by a different kind of tyranny it is the most normal I remember to date.  I'm living in a house with windows, bullet proof of course.  It's a small borough that skirts London and there are neighbors who walk their dogs and rake their yards.  All I need is some parents and a sibling, but really that's what "Of the earth" is good for, I really don't know how he got in.  But that's between you and I.  ;)