Chapter Two:

Sutton's Pov

My leather Gladiator shoes clicked against the hard wood, as I entered the Michelson's home. I could see four people sitting on the rugged couch, staring at the large TV, that was displaying a violent movie. Macy coughed, gaining attention from the others.

"Um...Everyone, this is my best friend, Sutton Miller. She will be joining us tonight," Macy announced, smiling nervously.

She turned my direction,"Sutton, these are my 5 of my old friends from where I used to live.

"Hi. I'm Sierra"

"I'm Jake"

"And you already know me," said Macy's other brother Brandon.

Three of them announced their name, me nodding understandingly. Kyle just kept watching the television, not even glancing my way. I looked around for the fifth person, but who-ever-he-was was no where to be found. Where was that person?

I shook it off and continued my way to an open seat. Macy disappeared into the kitchen with Jake and Brandon following.

Macy's Pov

I snatched Jake and Brandon's hands leading them to the kitchen, earning a growl from my mate. Gosh, Jake can be so protective at times.

The door slammed closed behind us as I let go of their hands and faced them both.

"Brandon. Jake. So you both probably already know that Sutton is a human right?," I announced.

They both nodded their heads 'yes'.

"Okay, good. I haven't told her about us being werewolves and stuff, so we need to keep a low profile till I do tell her"

Brandon nodded his head again, as Jake stayed quite. I shot him a questioning look and tugged at my lip in confusion.

"Um. Thats' gonna be kinda hard" he nervously spoke, rubbing the back of his neck.

Oh great. What did he do now!

"And why is that," I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Its' actually quite funny, um. When Sutton entered our property, Finnick's wolf started going crazy and she took over. She started yelling "Mate", about to charge down the door when she saw Kyle's arms around Sutton. Luckily, I still had the small dose liquid silver injection in my pocket, that we would use on rouges, so I quickly injected it into her", answered Jake, shrugging his shoulders.

My jaw dropped, in astonishment as I tried to understand. A human mated to a werewolf! Is that even possible?

'Yeah. It is possible, but it dosn't happen very often' Jake spoke in the mind-link. I shot him a glare for listening to my thoughts, playfully hitting his arm.

I knew that the dose he gave Finnick would only make her pass out for a little bit, considering that she does heal extremely fast, but it still worried me about what she would do when she woke up.

"Finally," exclaimed Brandon, pulling me out of my thoughts,"I thought Finnick was never going to find her mate"

I laughed at Brandon's statement, holding onto the counter for stability. It is true. Finnick is kinda like Kyle. She has girls and guys drolling over her, making out with a different one each day. The only difference is, Finnick has never dated anyone, or slept with anyone.

After I finally sobered up, I continued to explain the plan. "Well, I told Sutton that ya'll are my old friends from when I lived in Canada," I huffed. Hopefully she bought it.

"Okay. That will have to do for now, I guess. But when are you planning to tell her about us being you-know-what?," Jake questioned.

"Um, maybe in the next week. She is bound to find out about it because of her being the soon-to-be-Alpha's mate," I replied,"But untill I do tell her, we have to keep Finnick as far from her as possible"

"Well, you better tell her soon, cause I don't think I can keep her away from her for long," Brandon said. I agreed and started heading back to the living room, but not before I grabbed some white chedder popcorn.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey Ya'll!

Picture of Brandon on the side-->

I know that this was short, but I promise that the next Chapter will be long.

Thank Ya Bunches

"Some Infinities are bigger than other Infinities"

-The Fault In Our Stars-John Green-

Love You!

~Lucy Locket