Bardo

Percy's POV

This feels weird. I'm aware that I'm not breathing, but I can feel the soft earth all around me.

I couldn't open my eyes, couldn't move at all. I was surrounded by an impenetrable darkness. I felt like I was dead but not. Like I said, weird.

There was a soft beat all around me, like the earth had a heartbeat. Thump thump. Thump thump. I knew it wasn't mine because 1. My heart beat isn't that loud, and 2. I don't have one. Gaea must have put my heart, or rather, my life, on hold.

Nothing worked, yet I still had a conscious.

Oh gods! What if I have to pee! Oh yeah, I thought, nothing works. I'm kinda sorta dead-ish.

Oh gods for real this time! I started to panic as I thought about what happened at camp after I blacked out. We were in the middle of a battle when I was taken. I just hope Annabeth and the others are okay. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to anyone.

Well, if I could do anything in the first place that is.

I kept seeing people in the corner of my eye. I swear, at one point I saw Bianca di Angelo. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I don't want to find out.

I started to feel myself losing the little consciousness I had left and I thought about Annabeth.

I really hoped I would see her again. Those beautiful grey eyes, her smile that could light up my world....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo POV

I have been working nonstop for five days with little to no sleep. I'm pretty much running on empty, but I gotta finish the Argo II in the next two days. We need to get started on this quest.

The rest of the seven and all of my cabin mates have been working in bunker nine 24/7. I'm about ready to collapse, but I'm not going to say so and I'm definitely not going to stop.

The Argo II sustained a ton of damage from the war and it has proven difficult to repair, but we'll make it work. We have too. The fate of the world depends on it. And Percy of course; how could I forget Mr. Sassy Pants.

Just then Piper came up to me, "Leo, you really need to take a break. You need to get some rest, you've been working nonstop."

I could already feel myself passing out as I walked to my cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Magical Time Skip Two Days Later~

Finally! We finished the repairs and we are ready to set sail. Did we discuss where we were going? I can't remember. I'll have to ask Annabeth later.

I set Festus on autopilot and called for a meeting in the mess hall. Ahh this brings back memories.

"So," I started, "where are we going?"

"Have you not been paying attention at all! We discussed this at least four times, Leo." "Sorry," I muttered.

Annabeth then went on to explain how we were to go West like the prophecy said. Everyone decided that we should go to the place with the most earth.

"Hey, um, guys? Everywhere has the 'most' earth. We're kinda surrounded by it, like, all the time."

Yeah, well, we are not going to find Gaea in the middle of Minneapolis, are we. We need to look somewhere like the Badlands, or the state of North Dakota." Piper said.

We went on to discuss where to go. I suggested Hawaii and they told me to shut up. Grumpy. Then Hermes appeared and I fell out of my chair.

"Hello Demigods," Hermes said glumly, "I can tell you where to look, for a price."

"It's always for a price," Annabeth screamed, "why can't you ever just kindly return all the favors he's got stacked up! Do something nice for once!"

"I was just going to ask someone to scratch this one spot on my back that I can't reach, but okay."

He then poofed out of the room without giving any information. Annabeth screamed in frustration and threw her dagger at the map we had laid out on the table.

The dagger imbedded itself on a glowing dot in Montana. The red glow grew from the spot the dagger touched and red writing appeared on the map.

"I guess we're going to Yellowstone National Park, Montana." I stared, impressed with Hermes Voodoo magic.

"I guess so." Annabeth echoed, grabbing her dagger and storming to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He guys. I know it's been awhile since I've last updated. I've been busy with Christmas and stuff. I just needed a filler chapter and I know it kinda sucked. I just really wanted to write in Percy's POV and then I didn't know what else to put. So bear with me guys. I do hope it will get better.