*

If one more person took a photo of Yoongi he wouldn't be responsible for his actions.

Except there was a long line of kids still waiting for a picture of Yoongi – of Santa.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Tae picking up a kid and spinning them around, the bells on his shoes dinging with each step. He stopped when he felt Yoongi's eye on him and grinned mischievously. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and looked away but forced a smile onto his lips when Jungkook dropped another child on his lap.

"Have you been a good boy this year?" he droned to kid after kid until Jungkook put a sign up that saying that Santa was taking a five-minute break. "I'm going to kill Namjoon," Yoongi grumbled, tugging the Santa hat off his head and pulling the beard down. His face felt hot, the constant lights hovering over his head making him feel like he was being slowly cooked.

"Kook, can you get me a bottle of water?"

The youngest elf frowned but dinged away, tugging on the back of his green top until he was at least covering part of his ass.

"How's it going?" Namjoon asked, appearing through the wooden door that led to Santa's grotto. He wasn't wearing a ridiculous costume like Yoongi, Tae and Jungkook were. Instead he was in a suit, looking smart while the rest of them looked like they belonged in a crappy holiday card.

Yoongi said nothing. He stared at his friend until he got the idea that he wasn't going to forgive him for a while. "Where's Jimin and Jin?"

Namjoon slid his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the screen. "Hyung will be here soon," he said but shrugged, not sure where Jimin was. "I haven't checked the ticket sales yet but I think we've raised a lot this year."

"We raised more when one of the others was Santa," Yoongi mumbled. Kookie appeared, hat slightly wonky, and handed Yoongi his water. "Thanks. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, hyung," he said. The soft blush on his face definitely gave away the lie but Yoongi was too tired to press. "Where's Jimin?" he asked, scratching the back of his head before fixing the hat. "He's supposed to be-"

Namjoon coughed. "I'm not sure."

Jungkook stared at his hyung but Yoongi was too focused on downing the bottle of water to notice. "Me and Tae are going to get a snack then go back out."

Yoongi's eyes followed the youngest as he jogged out the room, trying to stop the tight leggings from showing off too much. He leaned back in his chair and rested his hands on top of the fake belly Jin had made for him. It was disorientating looking in a mirror and seeing himself over triple his normal size. The red suit almost clashed with the soft mint colour of his hair but the Santa hat hid most of it from view.

"You'll have Jin soon to help with the kids. Kook's doing a good job with the photos, all the parents are happy," Namjoon commented. "I better go, I have to find somewhere to take the meeting. It won't look good if I have screaming kids in the background."

Yoongi smiled wryly and nodded.

Lucky Namjoon, dealing with business while I'm in a fat suit, Yoongi thought grimly. He downed the rest of the water and headed for the wooden door. He could hear Tae and Kookie's voice outside. Tapping his fist against the door, he walked outside and glanced at his friends.

"Hyung," Tae sang, joining his side. "Try to smile."

He was prepared to snap at Tae but the wide eyed boy made the words die in his throat. It was hard to say anything when he had that wide smile on his face, looking innocent enough that Yoongi couldn't be mean to him.