Aimee

Aimee’s Pov

I cursed quietly to myself from my spot in the old willow tree. I had about an hour left before I had to meet up with the rest of the group. So I had plenty of time to follow the man and find out who he was, but there was something about that girl I felt the need to stay and watch her. It was almost like I wanted to protect her, no I didn’t want to I needed to.

I went with my instinct and decided to stay with the girl for the rest of my hour; she wasn’t very exciting in the beginning but it was a bit entertaining when she went to sleep she seemed to be having a rather exciting dream by the way she was moving around in her bed. I leaned forward when she started saying someone’s name, I was half hanging out of the tree when my phone started ringing, I quickly regained my balance before looking at my phone. It was a text from Ash telling me my hour was up, I sighed before closing my phone, I looking at the sleeping girl one more time before jumping from the tree and heading home.

After 10 minutes of walking, I finally made it back to my house. I took my shoes off before opening the door and preparing myself for the angry bunny otherwise known as Ash. Just as I suspected Ash was standing in the main room with his arms crossed, this is also where I got his nickname angry bunny from because you see right at this very moment he was angry and well, he had fluffy bunny slippers on. I tried to hold it in I really did but after a couple of seconds with us just looking at each other I finally cracked and started laughing, it was just too funny! After I finally calmed my laughter down Ash gave me a warm smile.

“Aimee, Darling you really need to keep your eye on the time I was worried about you.”

I couldn’t help but smile he was always like this, worrying over the smallest things. But I can’t say I hate it, I had to admit I had feelings for the boy, I mean who couldn’t he was tall with black hair and the cutest smile. Only problem, he was crushing after the school hottie. Yeah you read it right the guy that I like was gay, pretty sad huh? Anyway like I was saying he always worried over the smallest things.

“Calm down Ash, I’m only 10 minutes late”

He gave me a look that said you-Crazy-girl? “Aimee I think you need your eyes checked you over half an hour late”

Shit is he serious, I spun around to look at the clock realising that he was right, I was at least 40 minutes late, “ oh my gosh, Ash! I’m so sorry”

“It’s fine darling” He said with his British accent slipping through, “I’m sure Joseph won’t mind when I tell him why I’m late”

And my heart is officially in my stomach, I knew he liked that Joseph boy but I didn’t know he was dating him, “whatever go have fun with you boy toy Ashley”  I know I should of congratulated him on it but I couldn’t so I did the only thing I could, I left.

************************************************************************************************************

Thank you to anyone who reads our story.

This was Aimee's chapter and as you can see she's doing so well with her part of the story.

I would really love it if you would comment. It means the world to me and Aimee.

We love you guys and we hope you are enjoying it.

<3<3<3

Blackthorn