Spasher -boyxboy-

"I'm bored" Spencer said as they walked into Asher's room and sat on the floor with the laptop.

"Well we're about to go onto the laptop so hopefully your boredom won't last long" asher said as he opened it and logged in.

"What should I search?" Asked Asher

"Let's go on omegle!" Spencer suggested,

Getting onto omegle, they fixed themselves up to look good on camera and put in some stupid interest's like "sluts", "penisies" and other shit like that.

They showed up on webcam as their first partner came up.

'You are now chatting with a random stranger, say hi!'

You: hey

Stranger is typing..

"This person is too slow, NEXT!"

'You are now chatting with a random stranger, say hi!"

Stranger: hey, asl

You: 69, female, penis land

Stranger has disconnected

They continued mucking around like this for awhile until they once again became bored,

"What should we do now?" Asked Asher as he lay on the floor beside spencer.

Spencer laughed and replied, "we should make an Instagram account, everyone has one these days and we don't, we should make one and see how it goes"

"Eh, I guess it could be interesting" Asher said and grabbed out his iPod, "it's free right?"

"Of course!" Spencer replied

Asher downloaded the app and opened it. He typed in his details and set a profile picture. After it let him in he decided to muck around a bit figuring out how to use it and making his first post. It was a picture of him and spencer kissing, his caption being "him <3"

He followed spencer and spencer found Asher's account and followed him back as well.

They were being stupid and following randoms all over and gaining followers along the way.

"This is actually quite fun!" Asher said enthusiastically.

"Told you" said spencer teasingly.

Getting tired of Instagram they put there iPods down and looked at eachother.

"I love you" said ash.

"I love you too" spencer said back

(A/n I wrote this at one am cause I was bored please forgive me)