luna lovegood?

She semi-screams, but quickly muffles it thinking of the rest of the family downstairs.

"George, why?" was all she could say.

"Fred... just I really don't know. It wasn't long after the war. I thought I would never survive without my brother, my twin, and my best friend. My initial thought was to join him since he could never join me."

"George, if I would've known-"

I cut her off and hug her small frame. I breathe in the vanilla and rose smell she carries on her. I hear her start to sob, and then I start crying because it hurts. The one person who was there for me the past year crying makes me hurt.

I pull away, and see her eyes, red and puffy from crying, staring back at me. She looks at me again, and then her head rests on my shoulder. There's a knocking on the door. I slowly put sobbing Luna gently on the bed and I pull my sleeves back down. No one needs to know that I cut.

I unlock the door and peek out. I see Ginny looking over the railing and quickly tap the door and go back to Luna. She comes in the room and closes the door. She looks over at my old bed, and walks towards me on Fred's. She puts a pillow on the ground and sits. At this moment, I see why Harry proposed to her.

"George."

"Ginerva."

"Don't call me that, Weasley."

"Okay, Weasley."

She eyes Luna crying on my shoulder and mouths What happened? silently to me. I notion with my head to move towards the other half of the room. We get up and walk over there.

"What did you do to her?! George, shes my friend! If you hurt her, I swear George-"

"Listen, I didn't hurt her. Physically."

"How?!"

I look down to the ground and pull up my sleeves again.

I'm still looking at the ground when she gapes at my scars.

"George-"

"Listen. I don't want a pity party. I didn't tell anyone because they'd be all over me. They'd give me those looks of "I'm sorry" every second. I don't want that. Ever. My initial thought was to join him since he could never join me."

"George."

"No, Ginny. No pity."

"No, I don't mean to pity you. George. You never needed to cut, you know the entire family is here for you!"

"Well, lately, I've felt like the only person who payed any attention to me was Luna!"

"I don't know how you feel about Luna, but we all know she lost her father in the war. You weren't the only person to lose someone close to you. I approve of a relationship with you two, but just remember that she's waiting for your sympathy for her. She lost her only family. She moved here because there wasn't anywhere else for her to go. So please be careful, George."

I look down. Luna's almost in the worst stage of crying, where there's no stopping.

"Go to her. She needs you."

Ginny leaves the room and smiles at me from the door.

I walk hurriedly towards her, put my arms around her frighteningly small frame. Has she been eating?

"Shh, Na. It's going to be fine. You'll see your father soon enough. For now, you have me. I'll be there for you Na, okay?"

"Okay." She says uneasily. "George, I didn't think you even remembered me losing my dad. All we do up here is cry, stare at the floor, read, and I give you hope and sympathy for Fred."

At his name, I put my head in my lap.

I feel the most familiar gesture I know. Na's small, frail, arms around me.

"Na?"

"Geo?"

"Have you been eating lately?"

"Ummm..."

"LUNA ELIZABETH LOVEGOOD."

"Not really lately."

"Why? Why Na? If you died, no. I couldn't lose another. I can't."

"Geo. I felt that if he died for my sake and for the sake of Hogwarts, then I should at least die out my constant eating. I felt so fat."

I put my head in my hands. "Na, you just don't understand. You mean something to this family! A lot!"

I hear a small and quiet voice. "Then why did you cut?"

"I told you why I cut, and I stopped a long time ago. I remembered I had a family who cared for me at home, some really great friends, and the best friend I have."

"Who's that?"

"Can't say. Spoilers."

AN: MUWAAHHH DOCTOR WHO CROSSOVERS ARE THE BEST CROSSOVERS

She glares at me. I smirk and pick her up, spinning her around the room. She and I laugh for the first time in about a year.

I put her down. "Wait, earlier, did you flick Ron off?"

"Well..."