Lips

LIPS

Products used in the lip category:

*Chapstick/ Lip Balm- Chapstick, or lip balm, are used to help heal your chapped lips. It is also used as a base/ primer before putting on lip products. I suggest EOS and Nivea.

*Tinted Lip Balm- Tinted lip balm is used to heal and give color to your lips all in 1 product. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips!!

*Lip Liner- Lip liner is to define your lips. I don't suggest girls my age using it, but if you want to, the NYX lip liners are good.

*Jumbo Lip Products- These are really nice if you want a medium amount of color. These also stain your lips. I suggest the Revlon Just Bitten, Just Bitten Kissable, Matte, and Laquer balm stains.

*Lipstick- Lipsticks are used to give you a bold look. There are many different shades to choose from. There are so many good lipsticks, especially at the drugstore! The MAC lipsticks are really good and have a vanilla smell!

*Lip Gloss- Lip gloss is used to add shine to your lips. Again, many shades and glosses to choose from. I really like the Maybelline Color Elixirs!

*Lip Plumpers- Lip plumpers are used to make your lips bigger. They usually have a minty smell and a tingling sensation. It is usually in lip gloss form. If your lips are big, don't use it! You don't need it! The Buxom plumpers are really good I heard.