Christmas cookies

"Nellie... I need help making the cookies.." Sweeney said embarrassed as he was standing there in her apron with a rolling pin.
Eleanor sat in a booth trying not to laugh. She had a broken wrist and she had asked Toby to make Christmas cookies but he was sick, so she asked him to make them, after he turned that down, she said if he didn't he would have to sleep back in his room and couldn't kiss her for a month. But she needed them done as it was Christmas tomorrow.
"Love what do you need help with?" She asked softly.
"I don't know what to do now that I'm done mixing in the wet ingredients, it says I need to add flour but I don't want to get flour all over me like you. And I don't know how to get it into a measuring cup." Sweeney said innocently.
"I do not get flour everywhere!" She said defending herself as Sweeney walked over to her and kissed her lips for a second.
"Eleanor you've been sitting there the whole time and you have flour on your cheek." Sweeney said with a chuckle.
"O come on finish up the cookies then we can go to bed." She said with a small wink.
"Mrs. Lovett, do you take all the men in your shop to bed?" Sweeney joked.
"Course not, only you!" Eleanor replyed with a chuckle.
"Good." He said and took her hands helping her stand up. The baker wrapped her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her petite waist pulling her closer to him. Sweeney leaned down to kiss her out she pulled her head back and put a finger to his lips.
"Finish the Christmas cookies love." She teased him giving him a kiss on the cheek and chuckled sitting back down.

"Damned Christmas cookies..." He muttered walking over to the flour grumpily. Eleanor actually didn't need to bake Christmas cookies, she just wanted to see him wear her flowery apron and cover in flour.

"Merry early Christmas Sweeney." Eleanor chuckled.
"Merry early Christmas crazy lady!" Was her reply