El Espanol

::Jacob's P.O.V::

"Your tio's working late tonight, and I won't be home because I'm going out with friends, so you'll have the house to yourself for a couple hours" my mother explained. I nodded a little, "okay, can I have company over?" I asked. "Company?" "Yeah, I offered to tutor someone on Spanish" I informed. "Oh, how sweet of you, sure; I don't mind" "gracias" "de nada". I picked up my bookbag and placed it on my shoulders, "I'm gonna skip breakfast today, okay?" "Why?" "I'm gonna swing by Starbucks and buy me a frappuccino. I haven't had one in a while". 

"Okay, miel" I was about to walk about my mother quickly added: "I'm sorry about your tio, he's just... I don't know. I'm just sorry". "It's okay, mami. It's not your fault" I said I turned around and looked at her, "where is he anyway?" "He went to the station early" "oh" "yeah, well, have a nice day". "Okay" I quickly ran over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving. 

>>*<<

I balanced the frappuccino, orange juice, iced lemon pound cake, and blueberry muffin in my arms as I walked to my car. I decided to get something for Chresanto too, hopefully he'd come to school today. I got in my car and set the pastries on the arm rest and placed the drinks in the cup holder before pulling out of the parking lot and continuing my drive to school. 

When I got there, I walked into the school and I finally realized something, I had no idea what his locker number was and I didn't know where we was currently. You have is number I thought to myself, "oh, yeah". I pulled out my phone and texted him. 

Me: Hi, are you at school?

Chresanto: Yeah, are you?

Me: Yeah, where are you? I've got something to give you.

Chresanto: Oh, I'm at my locker. 117. What do you have for me?

Me: A muffin and orange juice.

I put my phone away and looked for locker 117, I think that's near the east wing? Yeah. I turned some corners and walked some halls before finally getting there. I found him standing in front of his locker, he had his head down because he was looking at his phone. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. 

"Hi" he greeted, "hi, muffin" I said as I held it out for him to take. He took it from me and looked at me, "thanks" "you're welcome, I would've bought you coffee, but I didn't know if you liked coffee so I got orange juice instead" I explained as I held the orange juice out for him to take also, he took it and smiled again. "You're very kind" he said, I smiled and said "thank you". 

I was going to say something but Cole and Myles passed by and stared Chresanto down. I looked at him and saw he wasn't looking away, he met their gaze and kept it. "When do you plan on giving Heather a proper apology?" Myles asked, "when I plan on giving a fuck" Chresanto replied, "which will never happen". I chuckled, "what're you laughing at?" Cole asked. "Him" I replied simply, "is that a problem?" 

>>*<<

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I found Jacob in the cafeteria, "you wanna eat outside with me?" I asked him. He nodded and said "yeah", once we both bought our lunch we walked outside and found a empty picnic table. We sat across from each other. "The muffin and orange juice you gave me was good" I said as I looked at him, I picked up my apple and removed the stem, "thank you, again". "You're welcome, again" he replied, I watched as he ate a grape. "I don't know if you wanna come to my house for the Spanish help, but we can if you want to" he explained. "That's fine" I was grateful, I didn't want him to come to my house because I didn't want him to meet my father. I didn't want anyone to meet my father.