❦ Chapter Three ❦

I heard Cody’s footsteps as he ran up the stairs. Noisy! I already told him several times to stop running when going up. I was looking at myself from the mirror. I look wonderful, what’s new? I smiled at did some poses in front of the mirror. Encouraging myself more of my wonderfulness.  Cody suddenly opened my door. I turned back at him, about to scold him for entering without knocking and for running up the stairs but then he said,

“Wow! You look awesome sis!”

“Okay, you pass.” I rolled my eyes then smiled at him. This good-looking kid is my sibling, by the way. He’s Cody Roberts, my one and only brother. For the late introduction, I sincerely apologize. Thirteen years young and he’s already in 7th grade. A proud and disappointed sister is what you can call me. Proud because I have an adorable and intelligent brother yet disappointed because his biggest inspiration is, none other than, Nick. That bastard Nick! He’s destroying the image of my innocent little brother. Anyways, Cody has the same blonde hair and grey eyes as mine.

“Your prince Andrew’s already downstairs.” He smirked. I was still facing the mirror when I smiled. He probably saw it because he laughed loudly.

“What’s your problem Cody?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Nothing. It’s just that, you clearly made yourself look extra stunning today for Andy, again. What else is new George?”

I griped, “Whatever you say.” then turned around to model my dress. Today is Andy’s 17th birthday party and I’m (obviously!) his partner. To show how special I am to him, he even fetched me from here. Fluttering, I know. And today, should also be the day that I need to look amazing. Much more amazing than my usual self, I huffed. “Do I really look pretty?”

“Of course,” He gently pushed me out of my room. “When have you ever looked ugly, by the way? Now let’s go! I’m hungry goddammit!”

Once we got out, he closed my bedroom door then ordered me to stay there and he’ll call Andy. He ran downstairs. Wow, what a real matchmaker he can be. My heart’s beating so fast. What if he thinks I’m not that presenting? Or look awesome, like Cody says? Okay. Breathe. Stop it this instant worry-pants! You look okay. PERIOD. Then, I heard footsteps. With every sound of walking I hear, my heart thumps loudly with it. A shadow suddenly occurred at the wall beside our stairs, and his angelic face came out. He’s wearing a royal blue tuxedo, his hair swept back with the use of gel, looking so princely as he walks up the stairs. I walked down a few steps so that I can be close to him sooner.

“Hello angel.” He held my hand, looked at me straight in the eye then gazed down. He was blushing, in my opinion. Might as well go with flow and tease him more.

“Are you okay, babe?” I pulled his face up.

He placed his palm on his head then started whining, "Jesus Christ! Why is it that you have to look so hot today? You have no idea how much I want you in bed right now, Georgina!"

He wants me in bed right now. I chuckled as it kept on replaying in my mind. He's so honest and that is what I love most about Andy! I felt feverish after hearing that from him. I pushed myself closer and kissed his soft and lovable lips. He quickly shoved his tongue in my mouth as I opened it to respond. His mouth tasted cinnamon as he continued swirling his tongue with mine. This is getting too erotic. Much more smutty than we've ever been. I can feel his hand move down to my bum. And I kept up with it; I mean I obviously liked it.

"George?" I heard Cody's voice downstairs. I instantly pushed myself back from Andy's arms. Urgh, Cody! What are you, Daniel Prescott number two? Takes away my pleasure just before I completely enjoy it. "Andy?"

       I held Andy's hand and pulled him down the stairs. I promptly shouted upon reaching downstairs, "We're here Cody!"

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE? Andy decided to have his birthday in a pub. This pub is famous because a lot of popular celebs always hangout here. But, darn it, why would they pay thousands for this crap? It's flaming hot and it's such a small place. And obviously it's crowded. Here I am left alone, sitting quietly on the sofa, watching different people walk pass every second. Looking at it more is making me puzzled and dizzy. Why does Andy have to leave me here? I sighed thinking I'm being selfish again. It's his birthday so he has to entertain all of his guests. I should mature! That’s right. Grow up George! Even though, it’s so lonely being here all alone. I glanced to where Em and Nick were making out. They’re getting very busy. Cody and Mia returned home after they finished eating. So, frankly speaking, I’m riding solo.

“Hiya lonesome.” I faced to my left. There stood an amazingly beautiful guy I have never seen before. I chortled as I became alarmed of what I was thinking. Of course I’ve seen him. It’s just that he’s so handsome this night.

“Hello trouble.” I grinned. Finally! For the first time, you came at the right time Dan! I moved aside to make some space for him to sit.

He still stood even after me moving. I shot him the what-are-you-still-doing-over-there look. He chucked then let out his hand.

I blinked. “What?”

“Come on.” He nodded to the door, mulling.

       He suddenly held my hand and pulled me to the bunch of people dancing and drinking in the pub. This is the friggin’ reason as to why I hate crowded places. People’s sweat are wiped with my own skin as I pass through them and their breaths smell like a rat died in their mouths! Where are you taking me Dan? If I my body adopts even just one of these bad odors, I’ll kill you!

       We went in a small and dark room. I guess this place isn’t as cramped as I thought it was. I walked to the red couch that was in the room then settled down. I sniffed my arm and immediately pulled my own arm away. Good God, I already smell like those drunkards from earlier.

       “Da-” I was just about to whine at him when he started taking steps closer and sat beside me.

       “Hey, George?” He started, and then sighed. I gazed at him from the corner of my eyes. Daniel? Why do you look so serious? This is so not like him. He leaned back, resting his head on the couch. “What does Andy have that I don’t? Why did you choose him over me?”

       W-what? My eyes opened wide. I didn’t expect him to ask something like this today. Why are you asking it now Dan? What’s your motive?

       “Daniel, have you already drunk your medicines?” I joked. And he didn’t respond to it. His poker face didn’t waver. I grumbled. Well, there’s nothing to hide, so I guess I can tell it to him. “Alright. To tell you the truth, I don’t know. Like, think about it! Both of you are my friends, lovers and protectors since childhood. Both of you are handsome, smart, and reliable. So, I don’t know exactly why I chose Andy. But I do love him! I love Andy so, so much.”

       Dan suddenly knelt down in front of me. He held my hands firmly in his. His eyes seemed to be begging me. Begging me to accept him. To love him. I looked away from him. If I stare at him any longer I might give in. I might say the words, ‘I love you’ to him. But I don’t have any intention to say those words to him. I’m not a two-timer and I will never do that to Andy. I won’t be like Nick!

       “Georgina.” He whispered as he held the back of my neck and pulled me to him and kissed me. He kissed me so deeply that I don’t know who is breathing for who, but his mouth and tongue tasted like honey. I don’t know how long it lasts, but when I suddenly became aware of what we were doing, I immediately let go of him. But when I did that, I unexpectedly missed it already.

       “Dan.” I shook my head. “This isn’t right.”

       He cupped my face in his hands and brushed his lips against mine again. I am not liking the idea of what we’re doing, but I don’t think I have the will to push him away.

       On spur of moment, the door slid open as light radiates in the room.

       “Dan?” A mignon voice was heard. Then perceived footsteps. “G-George?”

       Dan and I looked at the door. Both our mouths and eyes gawked. He was actually searching for us.

Andy.