MoBsTeRs

Here is My sisters boyfriend baby brother he's 20 years old and of course has a bad reputation because of his brother and his friends

Here is My sisters boyfriend baby brother he's 20 years old and of course has a bad reputation because of his brother and his friends.He is my ticket into getting near my sister and her boyfriend, i was going to "Accidently" bump into him and get him to mess around with me because i know he was going to give in.

I seen him walk away from his brother and his friends and leave in his car so i followed him to where he was going and he went to this open bar.I got out of my car and played my cards correctly but i didn't plan on it being at a bar but i still went anyways.

I walked up to the bar and bought me some tequila and i side eyed him noticing that he began staring at me exactly as i planned,so i looked at him with a smirk and he began talking...BINGO!

"wassu' Lil mama what you doing round here looking fine as hell!?"

"Haha, is that how you speak to girls?"I said giggling.

"Yeah, my bad but you beautiful girl wass yo number so i can take you out or sum?"

"Here you go?" "Make sure you do call me?!"

"Oh i will?!" "How about i take you somewhere nice right nouw i'm not doing nothing maybe we can chill back at my crib or sum?"

"Whatever?"

"Alright let's go?!"

We went in his car and i left mines still near the bar and we went to his condo and i wasn't sure if this is where my sister and her boyfriend stayed at too.I wanted to ask but i didn't want him to know that i knew about them yet until he starts saying i should meet them.

"Alright lil mama this the crib how you like it?"

"Oh my god it's so nice is this your place?"

"Well for now this just an extra place my big brother got me so i won't be in the same place as him and his girl"

"Oh you have a brother here?"

"Yeah, yeah he think he this big bad ass cuz him and his homies be mobbing niggas outchea"

"Oh wow that's crazy?!"

"Yeah just cuz it's italy don't mean no cops gon be on they ass about doing stupid shit to people"

"Like what kind of stupud things?"

"Like he don't want nobody knowing them or where they stay at and i be wanting my homies to come over and party and shit and he be big tripping"

"Oh wow sounds like her doesn't want to be seen?'

"nah nigga just don't want every female out here knowing that he got a whole ass girlfriend while he fucking them everytiem he go out someplace talkin bout he finna do soe business"

"Wow why he does that to her doesn't she love him?"

"Yeah i think so she better cuz nigga crazy a bit i ain't all like him but he want me to be that way talkin bout niggas show him respect and some other shit"

"I don't think i want to meet him"

"Why, you wasn't gonna meet him anyways i was just gonna fuck and let you go on with yo life but you tryna hold me down and sum shit haha?"

"Just tryna fuck huh? haha well i wasn't going to let you fuck on the first day i'm a lady and i don't know how many females you fucked around with so why would i be added on to your list and you say you don't want to be like yo brother getting all his seconds and shit?!"

"Whoah hold on bitch! I tried to be cool and shit but you out of line don't ever come at me like that?!"

"Oh i'm a bitch then lay the fuck down so i can fuck the soul out of you?"

His face turned confused to my reply not expecting for me to say something like that, but little did he know i did whatever i needed to do to get closer to my sister.

"Fuck the soul out of me huh haha my bad for calling you out yo name but it's just that was uncalled for"

"I know i just want you to tell me one thing, Have you ever had someone like me fuck you like i'm going to fuck you?"

"Now when you put it like that hell nah making me horny and shit come girl so we can get this shit started!?"

"Haha, i knew you would say that!?"

he carried me to his room and tossed me on his bed, and as he unraveled his belt on his pants i started taking mines off as well. He got his shirt off and took mines off too along with my bra and panties and threw them somewhere and began kissing me everywhere before he grabbed his condom putting it on.

Then when he finally got it on he kissed me all over again before entering me gently and slowly and after a few slow strokes he started going faster and faster making me moan loud as ever trying to make words come out of my mouth.He went even faster leaving me speechless and more horny he started grunting out making me moan even more.

He flipped me around so that my back and my butt was facing him and started pounding me more faster than ever making me grasp the bed covers moaning in such lust. I haven't had this much great sex since Troy but the way he was fucking me left me wanting more and i just couldn't figure out why.

As we were still fucking, i heard him make his last groan as he cummed inside me into his condom and slid out and layed next to me smiling.I got on top of him and kissed his neck all the way down to his chest..

"Oh, we're not done yet? I told you i'm going to fuck the soul out of you?"

"Girl a-are you my angel or sum cuz i already cummed and you still tryna come for some more of me man i think i might just have to hold you down for a bit cuz i like this?"

"Haha, told you you'll need me instead of getting seconds from your brother all the time?"

"yeah, this might just be my luck but how i know you hadn't fucked my brother already?"

"I haven't i just came to italy a week ago so how would i have met him?"

"Oh alright you safe lil mama haha now you may continue pleasing me"

"Yess i will do just that"

We kept fucking until i felt tired and worn out making him worn out and accidently fell asleep because i was too tired to get up to leave.