Chapter 10 [The written exam]

Ikeri POV

"Kakashi, you guys go on ahead. I'll get back on my own later. I got something I need to do." I said as we were nearly arriving konoha.

Kakashi shot me a suspicious look. "Okay, but be home before night or I'm reporting you in."

"Yeah yeah." I simply answered.

Sasuke who wasn't paying attention so far suddenly shot us a suspicious look. "Reach home? You two live together?"

"Kakashi can go to my house and check whether I'm home right? Idiot." I glared at him.

"My dear Sasuke-kun is not an..." Before Sakura could finish I jumped on the tree and went off. After I made sure they weren't in hearing distance I spoke.

"Hey! I know you're out there. Don't you think you've been following us long enough?" I said.

"Impressive. You could sense their presence." A deep voice said. "Who are you?"

"Ikeri of the hidden leaf." I said, looking around.

"I already know that. But I know you have something behind that." He said.

I looked up. Danzo. The guy who took big brother Shisui's eye, the one who made papa kill his clan and leave konoha.

I am getting big brother Shisui's eye back. That way I'll get my eternal mangekyou on both eyes and I'll be able to prevent this guy from using it for himself.

I went straight for big brother Shisui's eyes. I mean no point in fighting this guy is there?

I grabbed the eye out and jumped back. The next second, the eye vanished from my hands and he moved. What did he just do? Was it the Izanagi? It must be.

He unwrapped his arm, revealing a whole arm of sharingans.

Cringe. Disgusting. Did he get those eyes that night from the Uchihas papa killed? And he's wasting them for the Izanagi?

We'll have to take care of that arm first.

Third person POV

Ikeri took out her katana and went for Danzo again. This time not for Shisui's eye. She went forward and slashed the remaining unused sharingans into half.

"No!" Danzo yelled before having Shisui's eye taken away from him. He couldn't do anything to stop her. The sharingans were unable to be used for Izanagi because Ikeri already sliced them into half.

Ikeri POV
I took Big brother Shisui's eye and teleported back into my room. I made sure Danzo didn't see how I teleported and Kakashi didn't catch me coming home.

I implanted Big Brother Shisui's eye into my own somehow. Now I finally how both my eternal mangekyou.

Shortly after Kakashi gathered team 7 to tell us he registered us for the chunin exam. Because our team has 4 people, he had to split the team into 2 since the exam only allows teams with 3 people or lesser.

I was in a team with Naruto while Sasuke is with Sakura.

After the meeting I called Naruto for some dinner together. Which is very unusual of me.

"Hey Naruto. Let's grab some dangos." I smiled.

"Okay!" He said with a big grin on his face, coming along.

"Naruto about the chunin exam. We should come up with strategies." I said. "Mind if I stay at your house for maybe like a few days so we can discuss our strategy and train together to strengthen our teamwork?"