The New Ordinary Life of Chelsea Huntington

People say that living the Hollywood life is pure bliss and satisfaction. I guess you could say that since you could have anything you want in the world. You live in a huge apartment, you get dressed up in the most prettiest clothes and you get to meet famous people. And you get to be invited in the coolest parties, the most awesome events and red carpet shows clad in glitz and glamour. Yep. I could see why society wants to live like that.

But me? I want to escape that life. Don't get me wrong. I love my job and I especially love the people around me. It's just that I want to live like any normal teenager does. Go to school, talk about boys, hang out in malls without the paparazzi stalking you and just do something wild and restless without ending up in the tabloids the next day. I want, no I need to be NORMAL.

"5 minutes Chelsea!" the director informed me.

"Yes Jon." I told him, closing the script I've been studying.

My name is Chelsea Huntington, Hollywood's Darling Sweetheart aka The Next Big Thing (as stated in People magazine). Currently we're finishing up a movie in the sunny side of California and then it will be helloooooo vacation for me! I badly needed a break. I've been working since...since...see? I couldn't even remember the last time I had a break.

I got up from my chair and headed towards the cameras. My co-star, Luke Francis, was already there talking to Jon. They were so deep in discussion that they didn't even notice I was there. I cleared my throat.

"Oh good Chelsea. You're here." Jon said finally looking up. "So were finally in the big love scene. You and Luke will meet and he'll sweep you up and engage in a big slobbery passionate kiss!" I cringed at the word "kiss". I hate kissing especially if it will be Luke. Bleck!

"Oh how I love happy endings!" Jon wiped a fake tear from his eyes. He can be so dramatic sometimes.

Luke shoved his face into mine that our noses were almost touching. I backed away a little. "I. Will. Rock. Your. World. With that kiss." he said to me, his breath hot on my face. And on that note, he walked away and tossed an orange tic tac in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "You wish!" I hollered at him. What an airhead. Just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes and a body of a hot (fiery hot!) god doesn't mean I'm attracted to him! Okay I think he's handsome but he's kinda a jerk. And I definitely hate the taste of orange tic tacs.

"And action!" Jon yelled.

I was walking down the meadows acting really sad because apparently my best friend has died after so many days of being lost. I sat on the ground and started to sob.

"Lucy?" a voice called. I continued to sob.

"Lucy is that you?" I looked up and there at the end of the meadow is Luke in white shirt and too-tight jeans that did him no justice. At all. I tried hard not to laugh.

"Danny?" I acted confused. Luke ran to me. "Danny!" We engaged in a tight hug. I held my hand up to his face.

"But...but...I thought you were dead." I said. I started sobbing again. Boy am I a good actress.

"Shhh don't cry." Luke cooed. "Don't cry."

Now my emotions are starting to turn. I pushed him away from me. "What the heck Danny? You were gone for how many days and I just heard that you were found dead!" I sputtered at him. "And now you're here! Looking mighty alive as I might say!"

"I can explain."

"You better!" I said angrily.

He sighed. "I thought I was dead too. I was hiking up the woods and I fell. Next thing I know I was in a cabin covered in bandages and a little old lady was washing my face with a towel. She saved me Lucy. I stayed there until I was ready to get back up on my feet. I'm fine now."