Jimin

A/N: I'm sorry everyone!! Again I've been quite on a hiatus, haven't I? Anyway, shall we get back to your little imagine with Chim Chim !! Hee Hee ^ ^

P.S: Imagine you are Tae Tae ^ 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" your name is echoed through your shared apartment that you are your beloved boyfriend of two years, Jimin shouts your name of pure eagerness. 

Jimin and you are playing hide and seek, the deal with it was if you could hide and not be found in 10 minutes he would have to cook dinner and if he won you guys would go out for dinner at the new restaurant down the block. 

Jimin P.O.V

I've been seeking for (Y/N) now for at least two minutes now, it's amazing that I can't find her. This apartment isn't that big anyway. 

Hmmm, maybe she's under the bed.

"(Y/N/N), come out where ever you little cutie!" I try teasing her to get her to giggle. She has the tendency to giggle slightly when I'm teasing her on how she is.

 "My cutie Jagi! My beloved dear from the angle's above! My cutie saviour that has stolen my heart!" I call out to her yet again, the apartment only echoing with my voice. 

~ANOTHER  2 MINUTES PASSED~

'AHHHHHH!!! I cry out in my head to myself full of frustration to find that cute shorty! Where is she?! I've checked the whole apartment! Wait........the laundry!' mentally exclaiming to myself of realisation.

Dashing towards the main door, I go down the emergency exit stairs, skipping a step as I go down the stairs towards the laundry at the ground floor. 

Reaching down at the ground floor about to open the door, panting heavily, but as I was about the turn the knob I realised that she would hear my heavy breathing. Taking even breathes in and out so my lungs have even oxygen in them, and my heart coming to a calm state. 

I reach my hand out to the knob of the door opening it, I waited at the door listening intensively for any movement or even breathing. Ducking down behind the first row of washing machines, I tip toes making my way to the following rows like a mouse. As I was about to reach the last and third row I could hear her breathing in the brown wooden cupboard a few metres in front of me. 

Again tip toeing towards my next destination, I open the cupboard finding her there with her eyes closed and hugging herself in the bottom shelf behind the bottles of cleaning liquid. I chuckle to myself thinking of how silly she looks and the same time looks. 

"(Y/N/N), what you doing hiding here?" I question her using my aegyo while helping her out of the uncomfortable position she was in, in her hiding spot. 

Y/N  P.O.V

"Well......I was hiding in the closet in our room at first, but then again I thought you would easily find me....and it's been more than 10 minutes since you found me Chim." replying to his question and chuckling at the end, hinting to him that he lost the deal. 

I kissed his cheek as a gesture to say that I'm sorry that he lost.

"Jimine......you okay? I'm sorry I kinda cheated? Idk, if it wasn't meant to go out our apartment." I apologise to him with a hint of aegyo and pouting my lips to get him to forgive me. 

THIRD PERSON  P.O.V 

Jimin chuckling at your attempt at aegyo for him to forgive you, but in the end he did obviously. I mean how could anyone stay mad their adorable, generous, kind and understanding af girlfriend! He gave you and unexpected peck on the lips while you were pouting as a gesture that he forgave you.

Both of you tried after the hiding and seeking, decided to rest on the couch cuddling watching a movie and order chicken and beer for dinner. 

After the movie both of you took washed up and changed into your matching PJs and cuddling to sleep on the bed. 

"I love you soooooo much my baby (Y/N)." Jimin whispered into your ear and snuggled into your neck giving you butterfly kisses. 

"I love you to my Jimine, more than you think." You whisper back to him, slightly giggling at how cute he looked lying down. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Okie! So I finally published another freaking imagine in life forever.  I might publish more in the future during my holiday in Adelaide! 

I'm at the moment making a book called "Did you see my Bag?" which is a Taehyung ff, which you guys might have seen I posted yesterday. Please bare with me for my horrid grammar and punctuation. 

See ya in the next chapter!