4

I made sure to be late for English today. I opened the door while Ollie whispered "Good luck," and tapped me on the shoulder.

Mr. Urie looked pissed. "Do you want to get this A level or would you rather spending time messing around with your boyfriend?" He folded his arms.

I chuckled at him, and treated him as if he wasn't important to me. "I don't date gay guys, sir," I remarked, walking to my seat. The class chuckled at me, because they all knew Oliver.

"Sit down, Iris," he gave me a pissed look. I shrugged, sitting myself down. Oliver wouldn't be late, because he has a free period now, which is why he allowed me to be literally twenty minutes late.

When I sat down I plugged in a headphone, and started drawing on my hand. After all, to be a doctor I didn't even need this A level. I took this class because I like English, and I'm certainly enjoying it right now.

"Sorry Iris, am I interrupting you?" He placed his arms on my table, standing over me. I unplugged a headphone. "Stand outside," he growled, I nodded and waited outside of the door.

I smirked to myself until he came outside. He folded his arms and leant against a wall on the other side of the corridor. "Your previous teacher told me all about you Iris, how much of a good student you are, what's changed?"

"Mums got a new boyfriend sir, it's driving me mad. They're so loud when they have sex, it's making it hard for me to sleep," I chuckled, he laughed back.

"Well maybe you should sleep round a friends house for a bit. I don't want anything to get in the way of your studies, I want you to do well," he smiled.

"Thank you sir. I'll try and make it on time tomorrow," I went back inside, he followed after me.

He left the room to make copies. "Iris, what the fuck?" Zoey said. "Where were you?"

"I was with Oliver, I lost track of time," I shrugged. "You're friends with Oliver again?" She asked.

"Yeah, and we're going to a party this Saturday. Do you want to come?" I asked her. She seemed skeptical.

"Iris, this isn't like you. And why are you flirting with Mr. Urie?" She started giggling.

"I am not flirting with him. He's in his twenties, he's way too old for me," I lied. I had a thing for guys older than me. Not like 40+ or anything, just by at least five or so years. I find the boys my age to be much too childish for my liking.

Mr. Urie came back into the room with copies, and slammed them on my desk. "Would you do me a favour and hand these out?" He said, taking off his tie.

I watched eagerly, the sexual thoughts racing to mind. He was doing this on purpose, he had to be. I think anyway.

He unbuttoned his shirt by two buttons. "It's a little hot in here," he winked, sitting down in his seat. I licked my lips shaking my head while he wasn't looking.

I picked up the papers and handed them around, giving one to everyone. Our task was to highlight and analyse the language techniques in the text, which was easy enough.

Mr. Urie was watching me bending over for a little bit, I caught him at it once. Though my butt was certainly nothing special, I have a chronic case of white girl butt. My hips are averagely wide, again, nothing special.

"Mr. Urie," I heard the soft voice of Miss. Carter enter the room. I instantly wanted to stab her, she was obviously being coy in front of him.

"Do you have any red books in this room?" She asked, making her way in. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. My teacher stood up and showed her to the cabinet in his desk.

She got on all fours as the cabinet was at the bottom of the drawers, and got a book out. Mr. Urie was watching her, and her perfect curvy body and it was making me jealous. By a long shot.

"Sir wants it," one of the loud annoying boys (John) shouted out from the back of the room, the class erupted with laughter, well except for me that is.

Mr. Urie blushed and shook his head, "John," he gave him a stern look. As Miss got up, she brushed his crotch. "Thanks, sir," she sashayed out of the room.

Mr. Urie looked down at himself and positioned crossed one leg over the other. I could tell he was hard. And it was making me absolutely sick.

For the rest of the lesson I ignored him, I didn't even look at him once. Even when he asked me a question. "Iris," he started, "Do you know where the history base is?"

The bell went and I grabbed my bag. "I'm sure if you ask Miss. Carter she'll be happy to show you," I grumbled, leaving the room quickly before he could say anything else.