R.I.P

I don't know how to start even...
I know that all of you know that jonghyun has passed away and yesterday was a mess for me so I  couldn't even bring my self to write this  . 
And I  have to say that jonghyun was not my ul bias since I am so much into EXO than SHInee..
Yet I  love his angelic voice with that heart warming smile..
And to hear that he did this to himself...I'm still in denial and after hearing this tragedy I'm so scared about other artists in SM mainly exo...
I just  want them to know that we love them alot and there's no need to get presured by the things that they actually believe as we want them to do..
There's no need to be perfect everyone makes mistakes. .everyone fails .... they can fail tooo. They can do whatever they want..just because they are famous and idols that don't make them less human..
For heaven 's sake they are human...
We can't make them our slaves to do what we want....
So please give them their privacy. .. the space they need..

Lastly I want to say I've been through minor depression so yeah..it fucking sucks....if you think thus us joke just leave..
god damn it...

Jonghyun ah...I'm letting you go..
As you asked ....and YES ..
YOU  DID  WELL!!!

May your soul rest in peace.