TMNT vs Haley Ferris

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were walking down the street after finally defeating the Shredder. 

"Dude, that was so radical! I can't belive that all we had to do was kick him in the pizza beagles if you know what I mean!" Michelangelo wittingly said.

"If you ask it me, that whole final fight was a little anticlimactic." Donatello added.

"Guys, what's that thing over there?" Leonardo asked as he spotted a strange looking creature across the street eyeballing him. It was a somewhat plump looking girl with the kind of insanity you'd find in most DeviantArt users. This girl was none other than Haley Ferris, otherwise known as HaleytheHedgehog, and she loves Leonardo with all her heart.

"OHMIGOSH IT"S LEO!" The she demon exclaimed as she ran across the street towards the mutated turtle, causing cars to crash into eachother.

"Leo, who's the fan girl?" Raphael asked with a confused and frightened expression.

"I honestly have no clue. She's kind of giving me the creeps." Leonardo answered.

"WAT?! YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! IT'S ME; HALEY FERRIS! YOUR WIFE!" Haley spazed.

"Ooooooooh." Michelangelo grinned. "Looks like somebody's got a little girlfriend!" 

"Honestly, I'd rather make out with a kranng than this freak." Leonardo said, causing Haley to turn as red as a Michael Bay explosion.

"UR GONNA MEIRRY ME IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO, LEO!" The turtle girl exclaimed! She tried to lunge herself at the turtles but sadly she was knocked out in battle due to her lack of martial arts skills. They then threw Haley's unconsious body into a dumpster and continued walking back to their home in the sewer.

                                                                                      The End