Epilogue

[Harry]

It was a rainy Friday evening in March, and Gemma, mum, Troy, Louis and I were all gathered in the living room watching TV. Gemma had a grumpy look on her face with her arms crossed over her chest where she was sitting in the armchair, while Louis and I were sharing one of the couches and mum and Troy the other.

The reason why she was so grumpy was that Devon was busy tonight, so she felt 'left out', as she liked to call it, without him. I kind of understood her, though, considering I was lying between Louis' legs while he was carding his fingers through my hair and mum was lying with her head on Troy's lap.

We were being all couply while she didn't even have her partner here with her. I would probably be grumpy as well if I were her. However, I couldn't help but feel content. Nowadays, I did so quite often because Louis and I didn't have to hide our relationship any longer, a relationship that was real now. It was the best feeling in the world, finally being able to show my love for him without having to pretend that I hated him.

I could tell our parents were happy for us as well because mum's face would always light up in a smile whenever we walked into the kitchen in the morning on the weekends, Louis' arms around my waist from behind. Once, he had carried me bridal style down the stairs, claiming that his 'princess' shouldn't use her precious legs if not necessary. I had actually hit him in the head that time because one, I was not a girl, and two, I had two feet for a reason, so I could walk without his help. However, mum had cooed at us and laughed, which I took as a good reaction.

Troy made his acceptance obvious by looking at his son proudly whenever Louis showed his love for me. I guess he and mum were just glad that we were finally together and had found someone who made us happy. Nothing else really mattered.

As for the people at school, they had obviously not taken the news that we were back together well. At first, they had started hating on me again, but this time was different because Louis was always there and stood up for me. He usually never left my side these days, and I absolutely loved it. We still had people who still liked hanging out with even if we were dating, so it could have been worse. Liam, Zayn, Ed, Niall, Miranda, Louis and I always ate lunch and hung out together.

Ed and Niall had shown us how truly sorry they were for doing what they did to us so drastically, and both Louis and I had forgiven them by now. Louis was a little hesitant at first seeing as they had betrayed him pretty deeply, but he accepted their apology when he was sure that they knew the real him, that he wasn't just playing with me.

Speaking of Ed and Niall, they had actually started dating. They were taking things slow and trying it all out, but judging by the looks of it, things were going pretty well for them. I was happy that Niall had moved on from me. I always felt so bad when I saw him glancing at me with this sad look on his face, so when he was now back to his normal, smiling self that I had missed, I was nothing but happy. He was a great friend and I would have been sad if we went our separate ways entirely after everything that had happened between us.

On another note, mum and Troy had set a date for their wedding, and they were getting married on the 4th of August this year. It wasn't very long until then, and time literally flew by these days, so I was sure the day would come before we knew it. It was quite weird thinking that they would only have been dating for a little more than a year then, but I guess love had no limits. Why drag out on something that felt right?

What the future had in store for me and Louis, I didn't know, but I was sure we would stay together no matter what. I had applied to a college in London while Louis had gotten a scholarship to play for Arsenal. If I was admitted to my college, it would be perfect. Otherwise, I was planning to move with him anyway, and even if we hadn't told our parents about it yet, I was sure they already knew that we were going there together no matter what.