Love me tender

The over powering presence of archangel Gabriel was not missed by anyone in the room. His light emanated the entire chambers. He stood to the right side of Alana and Evan stood to her left. Stephan leaned against the wall with his arms crossed staring at the two men who loved his daughter more than life.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." Her cries we're getting louder and steadier. Only a fool would not know the time for the Holy babe to be born was almost here.

Evan eyes turned stone cold when he lifted them to the archangel who was even taller than the Fay. Jealousy twisted in his guts knowing that Gabriel had touched his wife and planted his seed inside her. The Fays eyes dropped to Gabriels hand, he was holding Alana's hand for comfort. Reaching over, Evan grabbed Alana's other hand in his. He'd be damned if he was going to be bested by an archangel!

Gabriel did not miss the contempt the Fay had towards him, nor did his eyes miss the way the Fay grabbed Alana's other hand and held it tightly. The archangel was able to hear the Fays thoughts, and knew that he was suffering deeply in his heart, but he himself was feeling the same way. He loved Alana and was struggling to remain pure, but it was very hard for him, because he loved her so much that it tore him to pieces inside knowing that he could never be with her.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"This is it, my son is due to arrive any second, prepare for his birth!" Gabriels deep thunderous voice had everyone running around getting things for delivery.

The Fay stiffened and tightened his hold on his wife. For even though the babe was the seed of his enemy, he still loved the child because it was a part of Alana too.

"Alana." Evan whispered hoarsely, needing desperately for his wife to look at him, so he could feel even an ounce of love from her, she had ignored his existence before now and he hungered for her attention, even if it was only for a second of her time.

Alana instead chose to look up at Gabriel, her first love, "Gabriel." Her lovers name fell from her lips and the Fay almost choked back a sob, not willing to show anyone how much her actions killed his heart to pieces.

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere my love." Gabriel knew that everyone was listening, but he didn't care, he loved Alana with everything inside of him and he wanted her to know it.

Alana smiled weakly up at him, before another pain ripped across her abdomen and she let out a wild cry.

The archangel pulled his hand away and placed both hands near her opening. "Push as hard as you can Alana!"

Alana pushed with all her might until tears rolled down her face and she felt the babe glide out of her. The atmosphere in the room grew tense with anticipation, as everyone watched the archangel receive his babe, as it slipped out of the birth canal and fell right into Gabriels hands.

Alana's cries of happiness that the babe was finally born had everyone at peace that it was finally over. Evan stood to the side as Dora and the rest of the enchantresses did their job to clean up the mess.

The Fay could not help but watch the display of love between Alana and the archangel as they welcomed their child to this world. Had he a knife and stuck it in his heart it would have hurt less.

The Holy babe had a golden halo around it that glowed brighter than the golden sun, as he cried for his mothers breast. Dora immediately grabbed the infant out of Gabriela arms and threw it on Alana's chest. "Feed the babe, he seems to be starving!"