4

Tutoring William was like trying to teach a dog not to eat a treat. It could be done, but not without a lot of mistakes and damn hard work.

He wasn't dumb by any means, but the boy had no desire to work whatsoever.

"I say we take a break" He said promptly dropping his pen onto the table.
"we've been studying for like ten minutes if you want to pass you need to work harder Wilhelm" I said, slightly annoyed at his lack of effort.
"It's okay I've decided to drop this class anyway" he shrugged nonchalantly

"Then why the fuck am I trying so hard to tutor you!?" I said in exasperation. But he just shrugged and took a bite of the toast he had prepared as part of his breakfast he'd made for us.

"Okay well anyways. Let's read through this bit and then leave for school. Deal?" I proposed.

"Deal." He said.

I couldn't figure out why on earth he'd bother calling me to come over if he didn't even plan on passing in the first place.

Before my thoughts on the subject could run too wild, I was interrupted by a text from Vilde
*on text*
Vilde: Hei! What time are you coming to school? We are having a bus meeting and need to talk ;) fun stuff!

Meg: Ja, will be there soon. Takk.

"Okay Willhelm I think you've concentrated enough this morning. Wanna go?" I asked looking up at his deeply concentrated eyes

"Yeah perfect, we just need to make a quick stop to get you that coffee I owe you" he winked and we headed for the door.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot, have been working mostly on my other story. But I will be updating more regularly from now on.
P.s in this AU William is in the same class as Noora and everyone. Thanks for the reads xx