chapter 4

Hope everyine enjoys the new part .let me know in the comments how is chapter 4 .eagerly waiting for ur comments Flashback continues
After 3months

Hamdan and aisha has started to spend  a lot of time together after the nisha di's wedding .He is now familiar with all her wierd habits ,her friends, her hobby and she is acquanited with his too.

Aisha 's pov
At her house
She couldnt sleep till now.She just twist and turns in the bed.
She decided to make herself a coffee. While in the meantime she decided to watch the dance performance that she had done for an function held at university. Harry usually record it for her so that she can watch and find out how she had performed . She is training in  kathak for years now. It is one of her passion . While setting up the  tv
"Aisha
Some one touched her shoulder and she screamed loudly
She turned around and saw harry who was trying to control his laughter
She hit him lighlty and said "what are u huh?
Is this way u do to someone ?i would have died from shock harry!"
"But  u didnt right aisha" told harry in between his laughs
What are u doing in this night"asked aisha
"Oh i came to drink some water" replied harry.
"At this hour !"asked aisha
"Even u are up sis at this hour "replied back harry.
"Are u going to watch todays dance  huh?"
"Yes" replied back aisha
"Okay then let me grab somethong to eat  then ..mmmh what about popcorn" asked harry.
"Okay  "replied  back aisha
By the time harry had came back from the kitchen the video had started to play.
It was aisha habit to make sure that she watches the dance programme of herself so that she could find out how her dance perfomance was altogether .Towards the last bit  aisha noticed she was seemed to be looking at someone .And then aisha remebered whom she was looking at noneother than  hamdan . She had asked him to come and see her dance performance and he arrived at last portion of the song and it seems she had drifted of from the dance .
"Dont think that u are in love aisha"asked harry after watching the dance form .
Huh !asked  a bewildered aisha
Whom?
"Ofcourse hamdan who else "replied back harry .
Aisha felt as if heart has started to beat suddenly .
"There is nothing that sort of .. replied back aisha.
Oh ya ..thats why u both had a staring session towards last part.dont u dare refuse.its obvoius dude"told harry
"Is that so ?but dont u think its too early to get into a conclusion asked aisha
There is no ryt tym for love and it doesnt happen according to our wish.it just happens
aisha
"I think u are reading too much between lines and let go to sleep otherwise we will be late for the calz na aisha relied back and started to get up .
"Ya,ya u can run from me but not from ur feelings  told an amused harry .
They bid their goodbyes and went to sleep .
Even when she had hit the bed she rembeted harry last words. She felt restless thinking about it .
Hamdan had helped her in every way to get out of the state that her ex boyfriend had given her. He had even helped her in getting rid of her hesistance  towards animals.He introduced her to his favourite horse that is being taken care in the  farm in london. Unknownigly he has become a part of her that she cant ged rid of .With him she can laugh her heart out , feels protected,even feels special.When Hamdan was introduced to her close friends  at first day itself they pointed out that there is something more than to their friendship.She was in the denial mode instantly but deep down knows that the truth is completely opposite.