My life (The story of Adina)

The very first day I saw him, I was in 5th grade. I crushed on him until 7th grade. Then one day as we were rehearsing something together, he said, "Hey. You want to go out with me?" Of course any girl would say yes, but me. I didn't know what to say so any shy girl would say I don't know. So that's what I said. He asked me if I would answer by the end of rehearsals. I answered him at the end of rehearsals. He was so happy. I told all my friends. Their names were Lanisha and Danna. Also, they told their friends, Natalie, and Tasha. They were so excited. Soon word got around the whole school. Everyone was making fun of me because I dated someone a year older than her and that went to a different school. So the next day when he came over I sang a song to him for our love.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrM-Bkm4c_I

He loved my song and he loved me. He asked me to go with him to California for three weeks. Of course any girl would say yes, but me. I said no. And he asked why. I had to say it's because me and my friend and family planned to go to Arizona that week. So he said when you come back get a plane to California and come visit me. So I said as long as everyone lets me because that was Valentine's weekend. So when I asked my friends and family they said it was okay. So that next week I took a plane to California and when I saw him he was happy and asked how Arizona was. It was fine in my perspective so we traveled back to Washington, our home. And we lived our lives together. As the days grew older so did we. As we grew older so did the earth. And as the earth grew older so did our love for each other. As we grew older we got engaged. Then we got married with the biggest wedding ever. Then my mother died and my father stopped everything so he could cry by my mother's grave day and night 24-7. He never left because he thought she would haunt jim if he left her. So when me and Tayden grew older we had children and the process will happen where we die. We had the children and I couldn't walk anymore because I was going to have my 7 child and me and Tayden were scared. The moment I heard from the doctor that i wouldn't survive, everyone grew sad and depressed. I said goodbye.......