Prom!!!!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe I let Alice, Kayla and Kenzie talk me into this. I sat in an uncomfortable chair in front of Alice's vanity as they did my makeup and hair. I swear I much rather be battling  Damien then letting these three torture me with feminine products.

"Alice how much longer?"

"Angel it won't take but a few more minutes."

I pouted as she put gloss on my lips. "But it's been over two hours. Hell it took you three an hour to decide about my hair."

Kayla put her hands on her hips

Kayla put her hands on her hips. "It is important that my niece looks her best."

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes letting them finish their work still worrying about my sanity for allowing this. As I let my mind slip i thought back to this last month. After leaving the hospital I moved back home though I had as you would say I had a drawer her and Emmett has a section in my closet. 

After nearly losing each other we didn't want to be to far away. But an added bonus and head ache my aunts and uncle came to forks to live. They are currently staying in the house with Uncle Matt and Aunt Cassie. They went as far as to get jobs at the police station with Uncle Matt. Charlie jumped on the change to hired the "strong young men,". As for my two new aunts, well they decided they would finish out their senior year of high school..... again.

They said they didn't want to be far from their niece and their new fashion sister Alice. When Emmett, Drew and Jasper would come over to play video games Alice and surprising enough even Rosalie would go off into the twins room. A room I refuse to step foot into because of all the pink and purple.

 A room I refuse to step foot into because of all the pink and purple

"Okay you are done."

I went to turn but Kenzie stopped me. "No first you need to get dressed."

"Please tell me you guys didn't go crazy."

"No."

As they pulled out a large garment bag I groaned. Why did I agree that  I would wear a dress tonight. When they pulled the dress out I froze. I was quite pretty. They moved forward and helped me into the dress. I can't believe I was actually wearing a dress.

 I can't believe I was actually wearing a dress

Alice stepped back an smiled. "Don't look so surprised."

"Sorry Alice it is just that you being you I would think it would be a lot worse."

"Well don't worry. I know you would hate a big puffy dress and be uncomfortable in something that hugs your curves, but I remember you telling me about the dress you wear in the void and figured if you have any dress it would be a goddess style dress."

I smiled biting my lip. "Thanks Alice... Now the scary part. Please tell me you are not making me wear big heels."

Alice gabbed a box. "Actually they are heels but since you don't wear any these are smaller and thicker heels not even an inch and they go perfectly with the dress." The heels she pulled out reminded me of something from Cinderella. The were clear heels with diamond hearts.

"Okay Alice I will give you that, they are nice."

She leaned down and helped me slip the shoes on.Before standing and taking my shoulder. "Alright ready to look."

"Yeah...."

Kayla rubbed my arm. "No need to be nervous."

They turned me to the mirror and I gasped. "Oh my god you guys are miracle workers." I have never seen myself look beautiful.

 "Alright now to head downstairs for pictures and to let everyone see out masterpiece."

She handed me a small clinch purse and I took a deep breathe as we left the room and headed downstairs.  At the living room door the girls stopped me before anyone could see me.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen shall we introduce the new and stylish Angel."

Biting my lip I walked around the door and heard many people stop breathing. Looking up I would see not only the Cullen but Uncle Matt, Aunt Cassie, and my other uncles as well as Damien.

Emmett was the last person I looked at. i saw him swallowed as she slowly stepped forward. "Angel you are breathtaking." He took my hand and brought it to his lips. Before looking over his shoulder. "Carlisle."

Carlisle walked forward and handed Emmett who boxes. Emmett turned back smirking handing me the smaller box. Confused  I opened the box gaping at the sight of the necklace.

"Emmett..." HE stopped me with a gentle kiss before taking the necklace an placing it around my neck. "Your going to spoil me aren't you?"

"Yep." He proceeded to put a flower around my wrist.

Suddenly there was a flash I turned to see Aunt Cassie, Esme, and Kayla with cameras. Esme smiled. "Pictures."

Emmett chuckled as he pulled me to the side and began to take pictures. I lost count on how many we took then I had one with my Uncle and Aunt then with my Aunt then Uncles then with Emmett's siblings. I surprised Carlisle and Esme when I asked to have a picture with them but my explanation was...

"You are family as well and I want pictures of everyone." What really surprised me was when Damien walked up and asked if he could take a picture with me. In the last month he had been here he had tried to win my trust back and slowly I was starting to trust him.

"Of course you can have a picture."

I posed for a few picture with him before Emmett pulled me away as us and his sibling walked toward the door.  I smiled back. "See you guys later!"

We walked outside and piled into the vehicles making our way to the school turning heads as me, Rosalie, and Alice walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I have a question for my readers. I am about to start on the New Moon part an was wondering would you guys much rather I just add to this story or make a new one for New Moon. An if you rather a separate book which name would you rather,

Solid Heart

Wavering Strength

I had the idea of using either Solid or Strength in the name if I start a new book. But enough of my rambling I hope you still enjoy the adventure and as always,,,,,,

HAPPY READINGS!!!!