Chapter 3

Every wolf spirit gets a name based on the color eyes they give...Though not many have seen eyes like Rogues before as a spirit's eye color

I sighed, They had left. I could still smell their scent but it was faint. I slowly, and quietly got out of the cave. I looked around and saw nothing but nature to the left and right of me. I looked to the sky to see if they were flying. They were either too high for me to see, or I was safe. I sighed a breath of relief, that came out as more of a huff in wolf form. I was then tackled. I forgot to look in the one place a predatory creature always comes from, behind you. I looked to my side, and saw that the blue dragon was indeed the dragon shifter that tackled me. I didn't like that I was so openly killable in the face of a dragon shifter. He could snap my damn neck and then ba da bing I'm dead. I was thankful that I wasn't being squished, at least if he is going to kill me, I won't be that uncomfortable. Rogue growled at him, though it was softly, aimed at the blue dragon. I could hear bones cracking, one by one. Then I hear a deep manly voice say," Shift.!" I did not. I tried to knock him off, since he was in his human form, but surprisingly I couldn't get him off, and Rogue didn't see him as much of a threat. Basically he didn't help me at all. ='[ A guy can't catch a break?? " Rogue at least try to knock him off!!!" Rogue said,"If I do then he will lose his grip and fall on us, though he is a human, I don't think we want our enemy on our back, while we're running away." "Talk about optimistic.." Rogue replied," I try.." I could just hear the smirk in his words.. I sighed, which again came as a huff in my wolf form. The guy said," Do I have to repeat myself?" I growled at him, trying to get the concept of, " I'm not going to shift!" The guy sighed as if I was a troublesome child, which in a sense that could be how he saw me. I heard that dragon shifters never really aged..they looked older up until like 20? I don't really know the anatomy of dragon shifters, so I could be wrong. I moved more and more, struggling to get him off, but it didn't budge him in the least, though now he seemed more pissed off at me. He said," I could gut you like a fish, so I suggest cooperating with me.." With that I stopped moving, now thinking back to his position. He could very easily kill me, and him suggesting it means that he did think about it. I heard a growl, but could not turn in that direction to see what it was, for the events after the growl was a blur. One second; he was on top of me; the next; he wasn't and holding him down was my sister. I yipped in thanks to Nova, grateful for the person to be off of me. Then it was a battle field, though my sister and I fought for a while, Nova and I surrendered. We were outnumbered, 5 to 2, This time the person did not attempt to get us to shift, instead the 5 shifters surrounded us and lead us to a cave entrance, beyond it the inside was way bigger, held a couple of greenery and this giant grand castle was overlooking everything. I noticed that there are a lot of dragon shifters here, most were flying around us. Though Nova and I showed little worry about going into a literal dragons' cave, I was starting to get nervous.. Maybe I should have just forgotten about my morals and shifted, then talked about why we accidentally invaded their territory. I can't really be blamed, the blue dragon shifter was on top of me. That doesn't make a person want to shift, knowing that they will be naked. I huffed in worry, though the dragons surrounding us all looked at me, as if expecting an attack. Nova only went closer to me, probably trying to reassure me. When we got to the entrance of the castle, a dare I say handsome man was standing there. He had golden tanned skin, silver hair, and....Well, he just looked good, you're gonna have to ta-" He's flexing..show off, not everyone can have just the right amount of muscle tone!!" Anyway he looked like a nice person, though when the blue dragon shifter changed into human form and said," These werewolves were found while we were patrolling the border, they were uncooperative in shifting to talk with us." He looked at us with disapproval. Nova and I didn't take a step back at all, which made him look at us with curiosity. I'm going to guess that many people can't stand to look at his stare when in disappointment, but I assume that is because he has a high rank with the dragons, or the blue dragon wouldn't have told him first. Nova wasn't looking at them though, she looked at the lady in the background of the two, almost hidden from view. I think that she was revealed to see that she wasn't the only girl here, and that someone would logically cover them up. A women should know more than anyone about privacy. While I do believe that women can act mature for there age, men could also be smart enough to figure out the principle of covering oneself. At least I hope, it is mostly the only reason why I am looking at the ground, I do not want to look up to that thing..being there. My sister tried her best to explain why we wouldn't shift but they just looked confused. Luckily, my small size let me slip through the two dragons while Nova was attempting to ask for a blanket or our bag back, which has our clothes. I got a blanket and was dragging it back when the women that I saw before noticed me... Well, it looks like I'm gettin' in big trouble..