Chapter 3-Home sweet home

Moments after going through the portal to hell.

'That was fun' said demon as Jackie pukes in the background. 'No, no it weren't complained Jackie. 'If you say so' said demon sarcastically. 'Wuss' mumbled  demon. Jax giggled as Jackie screamed at demon and demon just put his hand up and said talk to the hand as he changed his hand position and put the middle finger up at him. Jax smirks and then starts to think that Demon will fit in great with them. 

"Hey" a mysterious girl flies down to them. She softly says in an annoyed tone that if he brings one more stranger down to hell then he will rip his guts out and use it as wall paper, as her voice slowly gets more and more aggressive. As Demon giggle as he say that she's s funny when she's s angry and these aren't strangers this is Jax and Jack. She look at Jackie as it looked as if he just saw his loved one die and all he wants is revenge but nope he just hates that Demon said Jack instead of Jackie. It was hilarious. Demon was so confused that that's the thing he's focusing on and not the fact that Madussa wanted to use Demon's guts as wallpaper. They all laugh it of as Demon takes Jax and Jackie to his house to discuss what has happened and to explain every thing.

An hour later they arrive and sit to discuss everything.

"So we're to start" says Demon. Demon explains that they are now mutes and it's triggered after we'll we don't know. Years back the 1st muter was triggered. He basically exploded into flames and looked Chard with embers floating around him as he walked, killed everyone he touched. He was even afraid of himself but yet he still managed to get by. But unfortunately, the FBI figured out a way to cage and experiment on muters. Then after they caged him more started coming but then they managed to capture them faster than we were mutating. "So we made Hell and no hell is not the devils place because there's no heaven there's just hell and we made it bitches" Demon shouts. He carries on explaining the last bit about how he they are planning on growing in numbers to help fight the FBI but yet Madussa still doesn't trust some of the mutters. The FBI has recruited other mutters that is why.