Lunch Time With The Populars (15)

Again, I AM SO SORRY! It's been taking ages to update, I've had so many exams that I want to cry! But I'm nearly done with them so I'll be able to focus more :) I hope you guys love it! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch Time With The Populars

      Ever since the incident with Jasmine and having Maria and the others with me, it looks like ever seems to know what is happening in my life more than I do. I'm receiving glares from Jasmine's call girls, lustful looks from the boys, and sometimes even from the girls.

      Eliza finds it amusing but hides it as best she can to make sure she doesn't receive a smack from Lizzie who seems to be getting more and more pissed of with Jasmine. Honestly I couldn't give a damn what everyone was thinking, they are all just stupid for believing it. Simple as.

      A week had passed and on that day myself, Eliza and Lizzie sat in the lunch hall laughing at Eliza's idiocy in her practice football game.

      "I still don't understand how I missed the ball!" She chuckled, clutching her stomach with laughter. "It was there one minute and then when I went to kick it, it disappeared and I did a flip from the force of my kick! Even if it wasn't on purpose" She slung her arm softly around Lizzie's shoulder and smiled "It was pretty fucking awesome!" 

     Lizzie giggled (yeah, she’s become the giggling girl type since Eliza) and kissed Eliza on the cheek “YOU are pretty f-ing awesome.”

      Rolling my eyes I flicked Lizzie on the head “What the hell Abi?” She glared, rubbing the sore spot.

      “You do realise it’s not illegal to swear right? You won’t die or anything” I chuckled, winking at Eliza who was trying not to laugh. “See Eliza agrees with me.”

      Throwing glares towards me Eliza tried the hardest to seem innocent but Lizzie was smart and gave us both a smack around the head.

      Usually I would have hit back, but Lizzie’s just too amazing…plus when she gets angry it’s scary! So as usual I chuckled and gave her a small round of applause “Well played my friend” I commented, smiling brightly when she giggled at my behaviour.

      “Oh look who I found girls” A brittle but high pitched voice said. Turning around I found a bleach blonde in what appeared to be a very skimpy cheerleaders uniform.

      She was surrounded by many other girls in the same uniform, all ranging in different heights and hair colours. “Miss-Fucks-Around” She cackled, as did the others around her. I couldn’t help but cringe at the sound.

      Eliza sighed behind me and I heard her mutter “Cheer Freaks” while Lizzie just rolled her eyes and snapped “Bloody witches.”

      Unfortunately for her, Bleach Blonde heard her and glared murder. “Hey, Freaks MGee, shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you. If you hadn’t noticed, I’m not talking to the likes of you.” She turned back to me.

      A smile plastered to her face and she held her hand out to me “Hi, I’m Nicole Fitzgerald, we were wondering if you wanted to join the Cheer Squad.”

      I’m not usually surprised. Heck, I hardly EVER get surprised but, that? That I was defiantly not expecting, especially from….cheerleaders.

      I looked around, just to make sure that she hadn’t gotten the wrong person. Turning back to Nicole Fitzgerald I raised an eyebrow “You mean me? You want me to join the Cheer Squad?”