Blow Before Insertion

Upon walking outside of Dylan's house, the bright street lights glow in the night.
  I walk slowly through the quiet, suburban neighborhood, taking in the silliness.

  After walking for about half an hour, I can tell I'm finally in my neighborhood.
  The streetlights flicker and glow dimly.
  A wave a chatter and cars driving fills the air.
  The night is alive here.

  A Ford Fusion pulls up next to me, inside I see a nice looking caucasian man. He kind of looks like Gary Johnson, or the rapper, Soulja Boy featuring Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle.

  "Hey, little one. You need a ride? This isn't a really safe town to be walking alone in at night." he offers.
  I smile and clear my throat.

His voice... his face... why is he so familiar? Like I personally know him.

  "Um, yeah. Thanks, that'd be good." I say as I army crawl into the car.

  "FUCK, I MISS MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER SO MUCH!" he scream cries as I shut the car door.

  I shriek loudly in fear and kick out the windshield and leap out of the car and back onto the sidewalk.
  The man screams as he speeds off away.

I jog over to the nearest building and lean on the edge of the brick wall with a sigh.
That was weird, I think.

  "Hey, shorty." a middle-aged man says as he emerges from the darkness of the alley beside me.

  "Hi."

  "You look like you had a rough day." he states, looking at my face in disgust.

  "I do?"

  "Yeah, what's all over your face."

  I pull out a full-length mirror and look at my face.

  Sitting on top of the dried blood from my nose bleed, I see a clear, white substance layering over it.
  It came from the pee sticks.

  "That's blood and cum." I tell him.

  He scowls disgustedly at me.

  "Ew. Well, you need something to take off the edge?" he offers.

  "Like a massage?"

  "Nah." he leans in and whispers, "Drugs."

  "Oh, no thanks, I don't do drugs."

  He sucks his teeth.
  "Fucking nerd."

  That word hits me like the ALS ice-bucket challenge.

  "You know what? Yeah, let me get some."

  He rubs he hands together excitedly.
  "Alright, now we talking!"
  The man pulls out a baggie with white powder in it. It resembles the one from my flashback.

  "What's that?" I ask.

  "Let's just say it'll make you feel like magic."

  I go to reach for it but he quickly yanks it away.
  "Nuh-uh. Pay up first." he demands.

  I giggle nervously.
  "Oh, I don't have any money."

  He waves the bag.
  "Pfft. Bye bitch."

  What can I do? I can't leave being a nerd.
  As he waves the bag, I quickly snatch it out of his hand and make a run for it.

  "Aye! That's my shit!" he screams as he chases me.

  Luckily me, a flying Nintendo 64, is much faster than a man.
  I start zooming in zig-zags as the man starts firing a gun at me.

  After about 10 minutes of being chased, I finally lost him.
  Stepping onto the curb, I see my house.