chapter 2

"I'm ready to start the blessing"  Aoi exclaims as he makes his way to the last steeps of the staris.

"Aoi dear you look so lovely" stated Haruka as she hugged her son.

"What a fine young man you have  ecome my son" Yuu said as he gave his son a hug. Aoi pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you father but enough of the scentimentals let's get this blessing over with"  Aoi said as hs started to follow his parents to the ceremony halls. The ceremony  halls is a grand open room in the royal palace used for all the grand festivities in the kingdom. For Aoi's coming of age ceremony the halls were decorated in red and black. I  the center was an open dance floor surrounded by round tables. In front of the dance floor was a long table with a black cloth with red trimming on it. In the center of the table was red and black crown. Standing at the table was Yuu's brother and his wife.

"Okay looks like we are all here and ready to start the blessing" began Yuu

The unseelie family gathered around the table. Aoi made his way to sit in his seat as the rest of the family remained standing. The king started the pray of blessings. The pray was a small prayer made over the young fairy wish of good health and bright future.

"My son heir to the unseelie kingdom of this day you will walk down  the path of a full adult fairy" proudly said Yuu at the end d of the prayer.

Ali got up from his seat and stepped away from the table. Haruka picked up the crown and walked over to her son. "Let this new crow symbolize your coming g of age as fairy." Haruka placed the crown on Aoi's head and made her way back to her husband's side. The royal family bowed a day  congratulated Aoi.

"Congratulations prince Aoi"

Aoi came around to his parents and gave them both a hug.

"Thank you so much"

"Your welcome sweetie"

"The guest should be arriving soon and we shell continue with the other half of the ceremony" Yuu exclaim. A guard walked in to tell the family that the royal seelie family has arrived and the other guests are making their way to the Palace.

"Happy birthday Prince Aoi!!!!" Screaming running Princess Reila as she came running in over everyone.

"oh my"

"The party has not started yet and you are already all over him" said Yui laughing as she made her way over to help Reila off the ground after knocking over everybody over. Reila's parents made their way into the halls and greeted the unseelie family and apologize for their daughter.

"Oh heavens no she's  just being herself she can't help it" happily exclaimed Haruka. Everyone laughed as Reila started pouting

The day moved on and the ceromony startes with the arrivel of the unseelie fairies. Everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time.

At the end of the ceremony Yuuto made his way out for a walk. He walked  to the other part of the lands to his hideout. In his Hideout was a group of followers who didn't like the idea of joining the two courts

"Tonight we make our move when the seelie family is on their way back home"