i'll be your life (one direction)

Briar's P.O.V...

"wake up, B!!!" Sam screamed in my ear.

"What?" i replied sitting up, making my head spin...

"One direction have just landed in Auckland!" i rolled my eyes, sam was obsessed!

I looked around the room that Sam and i shared, her half was covered in 1D posters where as mine walls were bare except for a lone picture of my parents and I, that was before the accident, back when everything was perfect.

I felt tears well up in my eye's, i missed my mum and dad, i looked at the date on my phone, in three days it will be exactly a year since that horrible night. Sam noticed me crying and engulfed me in one of her huge hugs, i smiled, Sam was one of the only people that could ever make me happy.

"Come on gurl, we will be late if you don't hurry. By the way Kate's on her way" Sam said in a horriable attempt at a american accent.

"yes mam" i replied, smirking as i closed the bathroom door. I just stood in the shower letting the warm water relax my skin. Ten minutes later i heard banging on the door,

"Babe, hurry up were gonna be late for school" Kate shouted, interupting my thoughts.

i jumped out of the shower and blow dried my slightly damp hair, making it cascade down my back in ringlets, after doing my make up i opened the door to an excited Kate.

Hae B, guess what?!!!!" Kate screamed as her and Sam started jumping about the room singing a song which i recognized to be One thing. i rolled my eyes and groaned

"What Kate?" i replied trying to stop my self from laughing at them, they were like children sometimes.

"I got backstage passes to One Direction" she squealed almost exploding from happiness.

Rolling my eyes again, "OMG YAY!" i said sarcasticly, both girls turned to me in disbelief

"she did not just say that did she" Kate said looking at Sam, "do you know what this means" she cried, both of them turned to me, evily smirking at me.

"Nooooo!" I said backing away but it was to late, Kate pinned me to the ground while Sam climbed onto me and started tickling me;

"Say you love One Direction" sam demanded, still tickling me.

"You love one direction" I retorted in between giggles.

"True but say, i, Briar love One Direction"

sighing in defeat i said "I love one direction" Sam hoped off me before glancing at the clock...

"shit guys we're late"...

Sorry kinda a gay chapter but the next one will be better promise ;) xx