The Mob Members

I have decided to make this to keep track of my 'Mob' members.......mainly the animals that just seem to grow.........Most of the animals I have meet through my friend Fallon (Jackie17)

The Leaders:

Jackie17...now CryingOnTheInside

TyTyEngelman

GraceForbes

Jacob (not on Wattpad)

This part of the Mob is mainly reserved for my friends that tell me I better hurry up and update and get the privilage of seeing things before I put them up on Wattpad..........No offense if you're not in here I'm just picky about who I let see my stuff before I put it on here........My own mother hasn't seen my stuff if it helps...........

The Dogs:

Tsiah, Odin, Princess, Scottie, Gracie, Riley, Shadow, Jasper, Holly Bear (Ghost Dog), Sabrina (Ghost Dog), Maggie, Murphey, Sadie, Moose, Buddy, Cosmo, Mollie, Emma, Max.

The Cats:

KiKi, NeoKiKi, Pita, Norman (Ghost Cat), Bootsie, Trishia (Ghost Cat), Leo, Witless, Tables, Cat (Grace's Alter Ego).

The Others:

Gorganox (Lizard), Gilgamesh/Thor (Scorpian, His stinger is named Mjolnir), Zeus (Lizard, Nickname Chubs)

The Townsfolk:

So far there is no one in particular that is a part of the Townsfolk other than the classic movie townsfolk that rise up against the monster.....so far I've had the Frankenstien Townsfolk and the ones from Disney's Beauty and the Beast....................Message me if you want to be a part of the Townsfolk!!!!