From start to finish (CHAPTER 1)

"Dad im going to El"s house!!" i yelled before closing the door behind me. i was waring tan colored high waisted shorts, a white blouse and my flip flops. i slipped on my sunglasses and walked to Eleanors house. i have been friends with her since the 3rd grade and we were going on a spa day. i still lived with my parents and el already had her own condo with a roof top pool. amazing right? and she also had a boyfreind in a boyband. "yup the perfect life" i thought to my self. i loved el so much and today we were finally gonna get to hang out just us two. well  at least for the morning. we were gonna meet up with her boyfreind and his bandmates later. i was excited cus I had heard of one direction before and i googled them ... they were all okay but one of  them stood out to me soo much. i think his name was harry styles. he had curly hair and the most prettiest eyes ever. thinking about him made me melt. i went inside els place. " El?!!" "yes im in here" she called from her room."ready to go to the spa?" "of course im soo stressed" " why ?" " my parents are just so strict, it sucks balls" i said as she giggled. "dont worry babe you will get through it" she said smiling at me. "hope so" i mummbled under my breath. El had a white convertable. we got into it and there were cameras flashing . "you get used to it" she said when i gave her a " what the fuck " look . we were driving and blasting katy perry as dancing around. "did you bring your bathing suit?" "yah...." we  were gonna go swimming with the boys on the rooftop at els place. " why the long yahhhhh?" she asked " i dont know i dont think they will like me" i admitted. " trust me they will be all over you" she giggled. we got there and quickly finished and drove back. when we got there the boys were there in thier bathing suits ready to go. louis answered the door and kissed el . "hey babe" "hi this is my best freind isabella." "hi" " louis" "yup i know el doesnt shut up about you" they both laugh. "oh and this is zayn, niall, liam ,and harry"  "hello!!" they yelled at the same time "hi " i laughed "can we get in the pool know?" they asked el "yup" she said and they all ran upstairs. "im gonna change in the bathroom" i let el know. i had recently bought a pink 2 piece bikini at hollister and i was taking my shirt off and i was left in my bra and panties. i hear the door knob turn and harry is just there with his jaw open. "need any help?" he asks "uhm no get out!!" i yell. i change and i come outside everyone is in the pool already. i get in and harry comes up to me. "sorry about that" he says with a smirk on his face. " yeah im pretty sure your sorry" i joke " it was a good sight though ,do you work out?" he asks laughing we stayed in the pool till it got dark and it was time to leave. " i think its time for me to go, nice to meet you boys , bye el" i was right about to leave when i felt harrys hand grab mine. "here" he hands me a slip of paper with numbers on it. "text me sometime" he winks at me and i step out the door.

ok so here is chapter 1 of this fan fic it sucks so far but it will get better!! comment below and share yur opinions i would LOVE to hear them!! lots of love<33