Chapter two

Izumis POV

"Izumi... Izumi?!... Oy Izumi!" some yelled and shoked my body, I slowly open my eyes and saw Chad setting next to me. I looked around, we were in a forrest nearby was a river. It was broad daylight there wasn't any clouds on the sky.

"Why am I in a forrest?" I asked lookign around again

"You were sleepwalking again, it is the fifth time in this month and second time where you have wounds all over youselvf.... sigh... Izumi what is going on?" 

I looked down at my body, Chad was right i was coverd in blood and wounds... yet onther black-out and onther weird case.

"I don't know... I don't even know why this is happening" I answered and sighted

"Know, know just cool dawn both of you, we will find a solution" said Melissa smiling, she kneel down at me and started to clean the wounds.

"Just be happy that she did not get hurt and is safe and sound"

Chad looked at Melissa with a gentle smile but still something in his eyes said they needed to talk as soon as posible. Melissa nodded and continued what she was doing, I looked at the sky there were small dark clouds appearing they kind of clump together making one big dark cloud.

"I think we should head back" I said But when I was about to look at Chad he was gone and the same was Melissa. "Guys?.... Where are you? This is not funny... Chad? Melissa?" I got on my feets and walked over to the river, when i look at the ground there where spots of a red colour. Blood, why is ther blood? as the last trees parted and i stood at the river bank two body lied on the ground, one of the looked at me.

"M-M-Melissa" I stuttered fallign on my knees, she looked at like I had betrayed her like I was the one who had killed her. Then her face changed, the suroundings changed, I was in a house i did not know, the woman before me was an old lady, she was poor I coulld see it on her clothes beside her was tho small bodies it was children. What is going on? why am I here? why am I seeing such things? What Is Happening To Me!!

Splash!

"A river?... sigh.... another nightmare again... Why? why did nobody tell me who I was, instead most became sacrifice to my demon side, the only part of me I can not controle at any point. So many years have past and I have still not found anybody who can help me, Demons think I am halvfblood and hunt me away, humans thinks I am one of the demons and try to kill me, not that I don't understand them in these areas I have build up Very bad murder reputation"

"Uh Look, is it her?"

"Dunno, lets us just get some water before she wakes up, just to be sure"

I could hear it was kids I choose to stay as I was and let them get what they wanted, before getting up, I could just look at the blue sky while waiting.

"Is she moving?"

"No I think she is sleeping, but look at her clothe it is torn apart it's deffently her" 

"I got it, now lets hurry"

They walked away as fast as they could with the bucketful of water. When they were far enough I pulled my legs up from the water and sat at the edge of the river bank, I cleaned the most of myself and drank some of the water before I walked into the forrest. I could feel my stomack grumble.

"Perhaps I should find something to eat" I said to myself and started looking at the ground for mushrooms and berries. while I was looking I also looked down at myself and my clothes, the kids was right it was torn apart. my kimono only went to my knees and it was ripped funny and the sleeves was almost gone the cover my shoulder a bit. I sighet a bit and continued to look for food. I gatheret it in the bit of clothes i had left and settle down to make a fire and grill the mushrooms. I started humming some melodies to make the time pass while looking into the fire.