WhaT dO i gEt frOm thE BiBle?

I really love God. I do.But every time i find myself carried away from him,from his protective wings.

So i try and i try to keep myself as close to him as i can.

But i have realised that i didn't really put in much strength,as something that is very important,and useful too me.

So every time i go to bed,i read the bible.And i want to share with you what i read so that we can improve our knowledge of the word of God,thus of our loving father God himself,and of what he wants from us,we,his children.

I just read from 1thessalonians2:34 <for our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive,but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts.>

What come into my mind is;starting from the end of the verse,just we don't have to try to please people. We know it that when we try to please them,we find ourselves no more living our lives,but living a superficiel life where our inner self is emprisoned no where to be found,no real inner happiness,just a bliss of laughs,and just emptiness.

And then we read that we have been approved by God to entrust with the gospel.Don't you think that God would be happy if actually every person was sharing his word,giving a real time to what he wants to tell us through his word?!And we don't have to worry that we are not appropriate for telling the gospel to others,we are all God's children.Just as he sees us trying to do a good action,he'll lead and guide us in the right way.We just have to give him time in our lifes,so that we know what we are talking about,even though we have to believe and pray for his holy spirit guiding us.

And what i can add,i don't think it is in the verse,but i came to me by readung the verse too. We shouldn't want to get praised over whatever we are doing,even if we are doing something that would make God proud.Because when we want to please people,it is for that they acknowledge our works,and start saying:<waoou,s/he really is good at doing...>whatever you are doing. God tests our hearts and knows what is in there. So let's just accomplish what will give praise to him,anyway he is the one that relly knows what it has took us to accomplish such tasks,and he is the one that trully gives and recompenses us well.May God help us for that.

So far i think i have that in mind,so please i would rily rily like to hear from you what you think about the verse.May God helps us all and guide us in his true way.