1

And once again I couldn't sleep. I had been having sleeping issues for the last few months but I had no idea why. I didn't want to take sleeping pills, yet, because I promised myself that I would wait for another month and if by then nothing had changed I'd talk to my mom.
It was 3:16 and I was finally starting to get tired. I had been reading for the past 2 hours.
I shut my book and dimmed the lights. I layed down and closed my eyes for about the 7th time that night.
And no more than a few secconds later my phone suddenly vibrated.
I un-locked it and saw I had received a text from an unknown number:

Unknown number:' dude, where are you. It's freezing!'

I was slightly confused and looked at the message for a few secconds.

Yula: 'Uhm, srry, I think you might actually have the wrong number...'

Unknown number:' you sure?'

Yula:' yes... As far as I know I'm not a dude'

Unknown number:' oh well this is awkward then isn't it?'

Yula:' only if you make it awkward'

Unknown number:' and I am...'

Then I shut my phone off. I had no needs of texting an unknown number right in the middle of the night.
I closed my eyes and waited for me to fall asleep. But when after half an hour still nothing had happened, I, once more, reached out to my phone

Yula:' what are you waiting for?'

Unknown number: 'what?'

Yula:' well you asked where "dude" was and that you where freezing. So I assumed that u where waiting for someone, but why?'

Unknown number: ' oh well, it's kinda hard to explain'

Yula:' shoot!'

Unknown number:' so, to put it simple, I want to get some good shots for this thing I am filming. And I was kinda waiting for this dude to show up with some camera equipment, but he never showed. I met him through insta and he told me that this was his #. I guess he was wrong'

Unknown number:' unless you're secretly a thirty year old man with camera equipment who is just pranking me'

Yula:' I hope I'm not'

Unknown number:' me neither😂'

Yula:' 😂'

Yula:' so like, are you a "dude" aswell ?'

Unknown number:' last time I checked'

Unknown number: 'you?'

Yula:' didn't I already tell you that I wasn't a dude?'

Unknown number: 'seriously?'

Unknown number:' oh, yes you did. Clumsy me'

Yula:'yeah...clumsy you'

Yula:' how come you're freezing? Do you like live in Sweden?'

Unknown number:' why are you asking so many questions? For all I know you could be a thirty year ol' dirty man with camera equipment'

Yula:' I already told you, I'm not a man!'

Unknown number:' people lie'

Yula:' tru'

Yula:' true'

Unknown number:' I live in Jersey'

Yula:' what? I am confusion'

unknown number:' to asnwer your question about why I was freezing. Remember?'

Yula:' oh yeah right, I do. Is it that cold in Jersey then?'

Unknown number:' apparently'

Unknown number:' what about you? Where do you live?'

Yula:' Miami'

Unknown number:' jealous'

Yula:' but honestly all of the palm trees are getting out off me arse. I can't bare them anymore. I wish I lived in Jersey, Atleast there is ligit snow there'

Unknown number' well it's not that nice when your outside at 4 AM when it's literelly freezing!'

Yula:' are you still waiting?'

Unknown number:' nah, I'm driving home'

Yula:' aha, that means you are above 16'

Yula:' oh wait, I shouldn't be texting you then. I might cause a car crash or somethin''

Unknown number:' might...'

Yula:' well I'm off to sleep. G'night and have a safe ride'

Unknown number' GN😘'

Yula:' dude, I don't even know you. No kisses pls'

Unknown number: 'srry'

Unknown number: 'GN✌'

Yula: 'thats better'

And that is the last thing I sent. I shut off my phone again and finnally fell asleep.