Hello... It's me.

Author's Note:

So, this is my probably fifth attempt at writing a story, complete story. This time I have changed the genre as I didn't really have had the time to continue with my previous heavy story due to my senior year. But then writing was my passion and I cannot possibly stay away for a long time. Hence, decided to write a feel-good story with more drama, less cliché and get my Wattpad life back on track from my hiatus.

Updates every Friday, if you read the story and like it, do comment hi! So I can take your personal opinions and improve. Also, criticism is accepted with open arms, just don't offend sentiments of anybody except the author since the author is a stubborn elephant (not figuratively speaking!).

Hope you enjoy this madness and a mesh of a life which I have only heard and read but never experienced yet, so don't get mad if it's not accurate. Any and all suggestions are welcomed and I will dedicate chapters in case of using and adopting your ideas. So, if you have any comment it along.

WARNING: HIGHLY UNEDITED AND THE WRITER DOESN'T GUARANTEES A CLICHÉ FREE PLOT BUT IS IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ONE, entirely cliché free seems a bit impossible.

My summary might feel vague since I am not sure what to expect from my own story. Nothing is planned this time.

Also, I will be writing in the third person since managing POV's would be easier this way.

Hope you enjoy.