Chapter 2: Party

(Tris)

I wasn't in the party mood, but Tobias insisted that I make new friends before I start at the new school tomorrow.

"Tris!" Christina squealed.

"Chrissy!" I exclaimed.

She ran over to me and hugged me as I smiled. At least I would know a total of 4 people at school.

"You transferred?" I ask.

"Yep. Mom and dad let me since I would've punched Peter when he got out of jail." she replies.

I tense up at the name and she senses it. She smiles apologetically and hugs me tight.

(Tobias)

"Peter's lucky that my cousin Christina didn't kick his ass." Zeke says.

I look over at Tris and the girl she's talking to.

"Who's Tris talking to?" I ask.

"Christina. My aunt and uncle knew she'd kill Peter so they moved here. Plus she's the only one who can calm Tris down." he replies.

Christina and Tris walk over to us and Tris looks at Zeke for a minute then smiles and hugs him.

"Zeke! How are ya?" Tris asks.

"I'm good Tris. I'm just gonna kick your ex's ass when I see him." Zeke replies.

"Good. He needs a good ass kicking. Speaking of ass kicking. Where's Uriah?" Christina asks.

"Behind you ya dummy." Uriah says.

(Tris)

Wow. This was like a big friendly reunion. I got to see my two best guy friends and best girl friend in the same day at the same house. Uriah put an arm around me and hugged me.

"Wow. This is awesome. Three of my old friends and my new friend Tobias." I say.

Tobias smiles at me and I smile back. We party until midnight and Tobias takes me home.

"Thanks for taking me to the party. I needed to let loose for once." I say.

"Yea. I know. I heard about your ex." he says.

"Yea. Please dont bring up my ex anymore. He's rotting in jail for all I care." I tell him.

He pulls up in his driveway and walks me to my front door.

"Well. I'll see you tomorrow at school Tris. Text me." he said.

"Um ok. But I don't have your number." I say.

He smiles grabs my phone and puts his number in it.

"There. Now you have it." he says.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Night Tobias." I say.

I start walking inside before he stops me once more.

"Night Tris. Oh and by the way, I go by Four at school." he says.

I smile and nod before closing the door and going up to my room to lay down and sleep.