Prologue

"Ugh, Liam, yes!" Zayn panted, sweat beading on his forehead and covering his body in a slick sheen. Small moans fell from his swollen red lips, plumped only moments ago from how hard he'd worked sucking the younger boy's dick. He may have been a few months younger, but when it came to Liam's cock, its size dwarfed Zayn's. Not that Zayn would ever complain about that because fuck did it feel good pounding into Zayn's perpetually tight arse.

Zayn's arms shook with exhaustion and his looming orgasm. As he neared his breaking point, a strong, well-muscled arm looped around his thin torso, holding him up and pressing him into the toned body practically moulded around his own. This was why doggy-style had always been Zayn's favourite position. He loved the feeling of being dominated, of being safely enveloped by Liam's warm body.

"Hold on, baby. I've got you," the younger lad whispered. A sharp nip at Zayn's earlobe elicited a yelp of surprise, causing Liam to chuckle lowly. The vibrations travelled through Zayn's very veins, further igniting the flame smouldering in his lower abdomen.

"Fuck, Liam. I'm gonna come. Please," he whimpered. His brow was furrowed with the concentration it took to hold back the orgasm that felt as though it would rip his body apart in only a matter of seconds if he didn't let go soon. The trembling had increased and were it not for Liam's arm supporting him, Zayn would have a face full of sheets.

"Not yet, babe. Soon, I promise." Liam's huge hand wrapped around Zayn's manhood and squeezed hard at the base. The action mimicked the effects of a cock ring, holding back Zayn's release until Liam decided to allow it.

Zayn moaned loudly at the intense stimulation paired with the fact that he wasn't allowed to come. Really, how had he not blown himself to bits yet?

"Always so good for me baby, you're doing perfect-ahhhhh," Liam moaned as Zayn clenched his hole, encasing Liam in his tight warmth. Although Liam knew Zayn loved when he dominated the older boy, Zayn also enjoyed being a cheeky little twat at times as well. And to say it didn't turn Liam on would be a lie of the largest proportions.

A teasing bite to the tanned skin of Zayn's shoulder had the boy's head thrown back in pleasure. Liam licked and sucked at the exposed skin of his neck, kissing away the slight sting caused by his assault.

"You ready, baby?" he whispered huskily into Zayn's ear.

"Been ready since the moment I ripped your clothes off, babe."

"All right, on the count of three... One... two..."

A loud knocking on Zayn's bedroom door startled both boys, causing Zayn's dick to slip from Liam's hand. Immediately, hot cum shot in huge spurts all across Zayn's belly. His loud porn star-ish moans were muffled by Liam's hand clamped tightly over the boy's mouth to keep whoever was behind the door from hearing. The excitement of nearly being caught fucking a fellow fraternity brother brought Liam's own orgasm coursing through him hot and fast. His muscular thighs tensed so hard he feared they'd cramp as he released his load into Zayn's hole. His own shouts were silenced as he bit down hard into the protruding muscle of Zayn's shoulder.

"C'mon, man, open up! The Thetas are gonna be here any minute now," came the impatient voice from behind the locked door. One of the other brothers, no doubt.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be down in a few minutes. Christ," Zayn yelled, his voice only cracking once or twice. That was a victory in and of itself, considering how completely knackered he was feeling after that mind blowing sex. "Doesn't anyone know how to let a guy sleep around here?" Zayn waited until he heard the heavy clunk clunk clunk of steps retreating down the staircase before reaching up to grab Liam's perfectly sculpted biceps to flip positions so the younger boy was on the bottom.

"To be fair, I think we did a fair bit more than sleep," Liam teased, biting his lip in a way that caused Zayn's overly sensitive dick to stir slightly.

"Did we? Maybe you could jog my memory later," Zayn said with a wink, pressing a quick kiss to Liam's lips before rolling off of him and standing to his feet shakily.

He quickly wiped the cum off of his stomach and between his thighs with his discarded t-shirt and tossed it in the dirty clothes hamper before wrapping a towel loosely around his waist. "Or I'm taking a shower, if that would help you jog my memory," Zayn quipped.

Liam rocketed off the bed immediately, trotting off after the retreating figure of the tanned boy with a huge grin plastered across his face. Who cares if they were a bit late to the party? After all, a frat party is nothing without its president.

~New story yay! So basically, it's going to be 90% smut because who doesn't love a little Zianourry smut? Let me know what you think of the idea. Also, I need a cover, if someone would be willing to make one for me! I'd only need the title (Rush) and my username (heyhazza), so you could be creative with it :) And you'd get a dedication and a shout-out and my everlasting love :)

EDIT: my everlasting love remains with HunterMay18 for the beautiful new cover! What do you all think? Love it, right?

I apologise in advance for any inacurracies. I don't know much about the fraternity system(?) in America, but I watched Bad Neighbours so that has to count for something, yes?

VOTE<FAN<COMMENT<Love you<3