Chapter three. Old man Mask

I stayed silent after he asked his question "well?" He said. Then after that I just said "um... I don't know you..." he replied with "yes you do, remember the swamp times!?" I frowned "that was more of a exposure..." "no! That was our first date.." he said as he grabbed my arm "I'm Old Gregg." I pulled away "YEAH, I KNOWN YOUR FUCKING OLD GREGG. STOP TELLING ME!" I yelled, then he grinned and pointed at the wall "you're gonna end up like old man mask,...." I looked over and was in horror, some annoying looking prick was stabbed through the chest with a bottle of baileys.  There were many others. All of them pricks. (Surprised my daughter was not there.) I frowned "um... now that I think about it, yeah. I love you Gregg!" I say nervously he grinned "good good, I'll get us a fresh bottle of baileys, im Old Gregg!" He then ran off, I saw old man masks diary. Me being the piece of shit I am I read it.

Log 69
"I, mask the smartest human alive was just aducted by a scaly half man half fish, actually more of a 70 30 split? Anyways. I was sucking dick at the local bar (as usual) then I heard that a man in the swamp could cure autism. So I obviously went. I saw this beautiful man named Old Gregg..  he took me in and... oh god... he showed me it... I can remember that funky ball or tits so well... I will be dead soon,.. if anyone sees this th-" the rest was cut off, under written in blood was "rev did 9/11"

To be continued