6. A noisy visitor

"What a drag. I forgot about my mom. Oi! I have to go" Shikamaru put his plate in the dishwasher and went in Sai's room to get dressed and pack his stuff.

"Wanna stay?" The shorty asked you.

"Iē. I should go to. But I can stay after he go. I'll go home to get a change of clothes then go at the Hokage's office." You answered. Sai looked disappointed but he nodded. He drank a sip of tea.

Shikamaru went out of the room with the shirt he wore the day before. He looked around for his bag. You showed him that the bag was behind the couch with your finger.

"Arigato, honey" he said before grabbing it. He walked by the table, kissed the pale's boy forehead and yours. Both of you blushed and he made a hand sign before opening the door.

"Jaa ne" said Sai, waving back at Shika.

"Hai, see ya' " you replied too, smiling.

Shikamaru closed the door and you were alone with Sai. You got up and took your and the boy's dish and put it in the dishwasher.
Sai grabbed you by behind for a hug. You blushed hard as you felt his arms around your waist. This morning, you got one from Shika also.

"What are we, Sai ?" You asked

"We as you and I or we as the three of us?"

"Both.. I mean, you and me, Shikamaru and me, Shikamaru and you..."

"I actually don't know, y/n, but we love each other. Aren't we a couple? Well a couple of three? A trio?" He said. You put your hands on his and felt his heartbeat on your shoulders.

"I love you Sai. And I love Shikamaru. How is it even possible? Are both of you sure that it's the sa–" he turned you around. You were facing him now and he looked at you with more than sincere eyes.

"I'm sure of my feelings, y/n. Maybe Shikamaru just loves me -or you. But I know what I feel and I can guarantee you that I–" it was your turn to cut him. You put your lips on his, delicately pecked him and purred your head in his hot neck. You were tiptoeing.

"Okay. I don't need more explanations." You added putting your face further between his shoulders and neck.

He tightened you harder on him and smiled. He was satisfied of your answer and didn't need more neither. For the two of you, at least, you three were a trio. And it was good enough.

He broke the hug and put the dishwasher on before sitting on the couch were the Nara boy's bag was hidden behind. He looked at you. His eyes were saying "come and sit next to me cutie". You went to meet him and sat next to him. He put his arm around you shoulder as he changed the tv program.

*knock knock knock*

"Sai! You home?" Asked a voice, muffled by the door. "Oi, Sai!" The person knocked harder and faster.

"Probably Naruto." He told you before shouting "HAI MA-TE IM COMING"

"Fine. Yamato-taichō's waiting for you. Have you forgotten the mission??" The voice said.

It's correct. You heard about this mission from Sakura. She told you that they had to follow around some missing-nins because they supposedly had a connection with Sasuke. You both forgot about it. Naruto got pissed and opened Sai's door without waiting. The shorty was standing up when he got surprised by the blondie boy entering without asking.

"Oi! What you're do–" he saw you and looked at you with evil eyes. "NANI?! Sai, oi why is she even with you? Huh? Sai! Ma... Ma-teo! Sai!" He said before the pale boy pushed him outside the house, locking the door. He looked at you and put a hand behind his head.

"Gomen'nassai (sorry)" he smiled "I never liked him. Kakashi-senpai said it will come along but I can't stand him. Anyways I'll have to go as you know. We'll bring you home."

He went to his room and got prepared for the mission. You looked at the window that was showing the front door. The noisy boy looked at you and ran towards the window sticking his face on it. You jumped as you realised his face was that close. Baka. You can't stand him either, after all.

Sai got out, dressed as he usually do when he's out on a mission. His cute belly-showing black outfit and his tiny grey bag. You stuck the tip of your tongue out smiling. He blushed and gave you his hand for you to stand up. You grabbed it and were on your feet. Sai opened the door still holding your hand. Naruto watched him close with his right eye. Why they had to send him?

"Finally! We have to go!" he rushed to say before grabbing Sai's unoccupied hand and pulling both of you towards the town direction.
"Oi, what? Why don't you let her go?"

Sai shook away his arm for the blondie to let it go. "I'm getting her home, I'll meet you at the Northern Gate. Jaa" he said before taking you and jumped away.

He put you in front of your house.
"Have a safe trip. Don't die for me, okay?" You told him.

"Don't worry. I promise I'll be back." He told you before kissing gently your lips.

He jumped away to meet his comrades and you opened your door.
"Tadaima! (I'm home)"
Nobody answered. Maybe your parents left for some shopping or so. You put your bag on the floor, took out your shoes and reached your room.