Hollywood Tower Hotel

Heyyy Guyss,

210+ reads!!Thnx so much.

Soo I knw I havnt uploaded in WEEKS but Writers block -.-

Dontcha just hate it when you knw whats gonna happen in the later chapters but cant put it on cuz then your story becomes like super-short -,-

oh and the pic----->

Is from DisneyLand and so if u've gone there youll know what Im talkin abt,but if not I've tried to make it as descriptive as possible (:

Oh and you guys like totally hav to read Cyber Love by @GuessWho239 who did I mention is an AMAZING aurthor??

Calling all Beliebers,Selenators,Jelenators or Readers..

Dont forget to Vote,Comment,Fan!!

This song is STUCK in my head!! <33.#BELIEVE IS GONNA BE AMAZINGG

OKAY,ENJOY<333

--------------------------------------------

Justin:

Two days and you wont believe but were still driving!At least,she lets me drive.Did I mention we are are friends..kind of.Lol.I mean she has stopped driving me crazy talking not-so-nice things about my beliebers.I just hope we're on the right direction.The GPS in both our iPhones are not workind.Yeah,she got my phone!.Which,is pretty cool,sadly though NO RANGE.

"Turn right"I turned.She seemed to know the place around here so I usually just moved around with argueing.The road was pretty old but suprisingly it was filled with tyre-tracks.

"Where are we"I asked as I saw a building a little further ahead.I could'nt make out clearly as it was pretty far off.

"You'll see"

I continued drving.There was no point argueing with her about her annoying answers.I came to a stop at a devider,there were two signs.Both were really old and rusty and falling off.

-HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL-NO QUESTION ASKED,NO VERIFICATION.-

The other read -CANADAIN ARM-

"Turn left'

"Hollywood tower?"

"If you cant read,Yeah"I sighed.She was bugging me to no ends.

"Cut it out"

"Do you really want to fight again?"She said sighing.I decided to let it go.

WOAH.

THIS

IS

CRAZY.

I gasped as I saw the hotel in front.It was painted with a light peach and had PURPLE fungus growing on it(YES,PURPLE) and it looked like a freaking HAUNTED HOUSE.

"You sure you wanted to come here...?"I ask looking at Jessica is confusion.How on earth did she even know this place?.

"Problem?"Oh come one,seriously!.

I looked at her and gave her the give-me-a-break look.Some creep with blondish-purple hair came towards the car.I immediatly turned the ignition on to move away.Jessica's hand on mine startled me.

"You scared?"she said sarcastically.

"Du-de,are you mad?.Some creep is approaching us in a car without a hood and not to mention in a place no one can even hear us within a hundread-mile radius"I said completly frusterated with Ms.Sarcasm.

"No worries.I've been here before.Like a lot.This is Charlie's usual hotel"

"You sure?"

"Positive"she said half-smiling.The purple haired dude said

"Valet?"

Before I could react Jessica nodded and got out.I followed,what else could I do?.As the guy drove out I turned towards Jessica

"Are you sure your sane?"I asked her.

"They get offeneded,if you dont agree.So it's better to just give it.That way no questions asked"

"And you'r sure he wont drive off with it because....?"

The doorman interupted us"Welcome to hollywood Tower Hotel"and then looking at me "Hey,arent you that little kid who soared all records?"Litlle kid?Nice.

"I dont know what you'r talking about.Mistaken-identity"Jessica said smiling at the doorman and then gestured for me to walk in.

I gasped as I took in the scene inside.

It was so......

----

HEYY GUYSS,

Dont hate Jessica yet,she has her reasons for being rudee

and I cant wait 4 them to stop hating each other either,but just not sure when :D

PLZZ VOTEEEEE :D