Shinzo Akuma (Heart Demon)

This is an original story that  lays in the timeset of 2014, violence and some romance will be incorporated in further chapters. I actually just thought of this idea last night.

Thank you for clicking.

Test tubes were filled to the brim, men in white coats were all  around... There was a constant beeping followed by the hum of machinery... Numerous lips were mouthing something strange... something I couldn't understand. I couldn't move... I saw a man approach me. He touched my face tentatively, fear dancing in his dull eyes. "Daemon Z is awake."

I felt angry... why was I here?..

Scientists wailed in panic, test tubes were broken, so many was wounded. He stood to his full height, plucking an IV from his arm. Daemon Z felt cold, cold and one thought was screaming in his mind.

"Who am I?"

The year is somewhat present, people bustle in mobs of clothing outside the window, down on the streets. At least where I'm from they do. I looked up at the clouds rolling towards us like a plague called rain. Soon enough the mobs of people below would turn into a bunch of synchronized umbrella tops of various colors. "Lisa!" A voice called from down the hall, breaking me away from staring at our fellow people. "Come help your old man with the groceries!"

Sliding off my bed I headed into the kitchen. I was Lisa, Lisa Winters. I was raised by my dad after he divorced my mom. I tried not to think about it too much, just like my dad. I liked to move forward.

"I saw Muriell at the store today. " My dad was taking out can goods from one of the bags. "Really?" I was fond of old Muriell, she had e over once in a while to cat sit.