Roses, Macarons, and Such

Hey this is my first story, on Wattpad I don't know if i will continue it but if you like it tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1;

I reached for the top of the cookie jar, tips only as the end of my finger nails tried to get those chocolate joys into the depths of my grasp. *Reach* *Reach*

"Almost there." I muttered to myself.

Ten minutes still had passed and i gave up senselessly. Did I have a plan B? No. Was I gonna get those cookies? Yes. I stepped back from the counter looking thoughtfully over the jar. Clear, cylindrical, wrapped in a big yellow bow . You will be mine. I grabbed the broom from the closet and began to slide the jar closer until-

"You row hairs kirkaly mood cookies kite onn the mounter." My older brother Nick said as he hungrily chomped down those oatmeal yucks.

"What...I don't speak stupid."

He paused mid-cookie. '' I'm not the one reaching for cookies when there are perfectly good ones right here."

"Exactly my point."

"Oh here we go again"

"Reaching for those cookies are like reaching for love you know, why have the ones that are right there when you know pushing and fighting for something you want will be worth it"

"Can you like go somewhere with all your womanly empowerment speech"

"Well unlike you I go for treasure not trash."

''Well unlike you, I'm careful even with my trash because even the most beautiful treasure can get snatched out of your hands'' He hopped over the counter and grabbed the jar from the top shelf, eating one.

''Yea these are sooo!! Much better, thanks sis.''

I crossed my arms and pouted as he walked away those were suppose to be mine. So much for that ship. Twenty minutes wasted. I walked into the living room and slumped down next to my brother.

''Here you want one?'' He said reaching the jar out to me.

I thought about it, they were chocolate joys. I dug my hand into the jar and took one out, munching on it slowly.

''Yea way better.''

"So are you ready?" Nick asked.

''For tomorrow? Yes, I've been waiting all year for this, midnight skies, the Eiffel tower, Paris''

''This is why I don't ask you stuff you get all girly...all I asked was were you ready for tomorrow not your whole life story.''

I leaned to the left of the of the couch grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face with it.

''I'm serious, City of love ah how romantic''

''More like city of death''

''Why?''

''Because if you get your heatbroken I will strangle and kill all those jerks.''

''Aww, Nickie Wiki is going all soft.''

''Shutup''

''Nickie wickie''

''I'm going to sleep.''

''Hahaha would you like a skirt with that frown?''

He turned away and walked up the stairs, stomping on each step so i would get the point he was mad.