Chapter 3: Trenderman

I opened my bedroom door to find trenderman going through my closet throwing my clothes out one by one.

"You have horrible taste in clothing Ally."

He turned to me and I continued to stand outside of my room. He started to walk towards me I squeaked quickly slamming my door closed and running down the stairs. I quickly hid behind someone and noticed I chose the wrong person. Offender grabbed me and hid me in his coat, I blushed crimson red and was about to say something when he told me to be quiet unless I wanted trender to find me. Of course I stayed quiet and I could hear trender ask where I was.

"I don't know where she's at trender but Ben is sitting on the couch right there. I think you need to teach him about fashion"

"Oh you're quiet right offendy."

I couldn't see what was going on but I could hear Ben screaming why him. I quietly giggled and poked offenders leg softly whispering.

"C-Can I come out now."

He opened his coat to let me out but as soon as I stepped out he picked me up and tossed me onto his shoulder. I blushed deeper and squeaked.

"Put me down!"

"You owe me this time little miss."

I signed knowing it was useless trying to fight him he did have a point. I stopped squirming and relaxed blushing still.

"F-Fine."

He seemed a little surprised, but started walking up the stairs towards my room. He opened my door and walked towards my bed laying me on it softly. I blushed a deep red and looked away, he softly turned my head back facing him and softly touched my cheek.

"You're really cute when you blush."

I blushed deeper as he softly kissed my cheek. Then all of a sudden I felt the side of my bed sink in a little. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling my back close to his body. He nuzzled his face into my neck and whispered in his deep voice.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you I just wanna hold you."

"O-Okay."

As we laid there my back against his chest and his chest against my back I closed my eyes relaxing and before I knew it I was asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short chapter haven't been writing in awhile so i need to reread what all happened and think of another chapter for this story.
~Til again my children.