Bite Me - Chapter 1

Kill

Thats what I want to do right now.

Kill and get it over with. I could do it, just snap her neck like a twig. Fast, easy...efficiant.

My hands shake in rage and anticipation. But I hold back.

I can't do it. I'm a coward....okay maybe not a coward but I still dont do it.

I flinch as icy water rains down my head and cringe as I hear their mocking laughter echoing all around the cafeteria, bouncing off the walls over and over.

I glare at Gina from under my dropping bangs as she stands there in all her evil bitchyness with hands on her hips and a taunting smirk plastered on her face.

"Ugly bitch," she says centimeters away from my face, her breath wafting towards me. I gag...it smells like garlic and I can't help but think how well it suits her.

"Nobody fucken wants you here. Why don't you just fucken leave and do us all a favor already."

I grin and straighten up startling her, "What? Scared of competition Gina?"

"What are you talking about you stupid cow?" she asks angry and confuzed.

"Oh so your saying you dont want to take my mate away from me?" I tell her venom in my voice, " Your telling me that your not saying that just to steal my position as female alpha?"

She scowls, "You don't deserve Blazie. He deserves someone better than you."

"Wait, do you mean," I start, " someone like you? And FYI his name is Blaze not Blazie," I say with disgust.

"Yes! I deserve him more than you!" she exclaimes, " Iv'e been his best friend for years! It should be me!"

"Please," I snarl, " don't make me laugh. You? With a strong, handsome, talented alpha as a mate? Ha! Ha!"

She shreaks like a banshee and launches herself at me screaming like a mad woman,"i hate you you stupid piece of shit! You whore! You stole him from me!"

"News flash bitch," I say trying and failing at evading her sharp nails, "I didn't choose him!! His wolf chose mine!"

"OI!" a deep voice says from above us as we roll on the floor pulling, biting, and scratching.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Blaze asks, no, demands as he pulls us apart and dangles us in the air.

"Oh, Blazie!" Gina exclaimes, "thank god you came! And just on time too! I was just walking by and Amber attacked me! It was horrible!" she says whimpering and widening her eyes as fake tears spring to her eyes.

I scowl and fold my arms.

"Is that the truth?" Blaze asks her and she nodds vigoresly making her blond curls bounce up and down.

Blaze sighs and turns towards me with an angry look on his face which catches me comepletly off gaurd, "Amber," he growls.

"I didnt do it!" I splutter even though I know its usless.

Blaze sets us on our feet again and looks at me expectantly.

"What?" I say even though I know what he wants.

"Apologize to Gina," he states.

"No!" I reply stubbornly, "I didnt do anything, she started it all!"

Gina fake gasps and covers her mouth, "I would never do such a thing to my future luna Blazie!"

Blaze glowers at me making me flinch and my heart to ache, "Now Amber!"

Oh hell no! He used his alpha voice!

I grit my teeth till they hurt and spit out 'I'm sorry' before stalking away from them as fast as I can not being able to take the smug look Gina was giving me.

'How could he defend her and not me? Her! Instead of me! His mate!'

I storm out of the school ignoring the looks I get from some of the pack members and jump onto my Harley speeding out of school.

I sigh happily once I hit the highway and gun the engine till im flying down the road at a 140 mph. the wind twirling my hair about.

I reach my destination and jump off my bike before making my way toward my favorite spot. I strip my leather jacket, t-shirt, skinny jeans and doc martins leaving me in my underwear before jumping into the spring.

I swim some awkward laps before settling on a rock at the edge and closing my eyes.

I sigh in relief and grimance when the first thing that pops in my head is an image of Blaze, my mate as I remember the earlier events. 'Stupid Gina, stupid mate, stupid pack' I mutter to myself.

I jerk upright when I hear a rustling of leafs. My head swivers from left to right trying to pinpoint were the sound came from.

My eyes narrow as a small light brown wolf staggers forward. I inspect him from afar trying to detect if he is of any danger to me and notice a big wound on his side and one of his hind legs curled toward his stomach as if not hurt it any more than it already is.

He whimpers and limps towards the water.

"Te adiuvāre possum?" I call out in our native tounge which means 'Can I help you?'

The sound of my voice startles him making him jump backwards tripping over his legs and falling in a heap on the ground whimpering. Concerned I swim the distance between us and climb out of the water crouching besides him as he shivers.

Softer than before I ask again, "Te adiuvāre possum?"

Weakly he stutters out, "Intereō...Me adiuvāre potes?" 'Im lost...Can you help me?" I nod.

"Shift for me," I tell him.

Groaning in agonizing pain he does as I say. Once he's done shifting I take him closer to the edge of the water to help check and clean his wounds, ignoring his nakedness.

"Who did this to you?" I ask horror etched into my voice as I stare at the long gash on his side.

"Roughs" he coughs out.

I nod and tell him to lie down a little. "Okay," I say, " I'm going to seal it now" I inform him once im done tending to his leg wound and cleaning his side.

He shudders and moans. I take that as a yes and lean my head toward his side licking the wound and feeling him shiver slightly.

"Done," I say sitting upright and helping him lay down fully on the ground. "Im going to go get you some clothes," he nods his okay and I run to my motercycle pulling out some shorts a t-shirt and a thin blanket from the seat and rush back toward the boy.

I give him the clothes and leave him to change as I go put on my own clothes.

Once we're both done I lead him towards my bike.

"Holy christ," he gawks and runs his fingers over my baby.

"Beautiful ain't she" I ask him and he nods eyes still glued to her. I chuckle and jump on signaling him to sit behind me.

"Hold on to the blanket and me tight or you'll get thrown off okay?" I ask him and he nods before clinging to me like koala.

Laughing I speed off towards my house.

----------------------

Okaie dokie!! :D Hope you like!! Next chapter is going to tell you more about Blaze and the Mysterious Boy so stay tuned!!! Until next time!! ;P lol

Remember to comment and vote and yeah PLEASE comment!!! I'll love you forever if you do!!

Amber and Blaze on the side -------->

Bye-Bye!! c: