Chapter 2-The Okumura Twins

Song- Hold Back The River by James Bay

It didn't take long before the door handle rattled, and then slowly creak open. All the time around them stopped as they let out a deep breath...

The door swings wide open only for it to be blocked by something large. The girls observed quickly and notice that however, it was a masculine figure towering above them. The twins looked up slowly, noticing his well built arms, his broad shoulders, his sharp chiseled jaw. They finally looked up at his face, having to lean back considering how tall he was. A look of confusion was clearly shown on his handsome facial features which consisted of pale skin, complimenting his short dark brown shaggy hair. The twins noticed there was two moles in a perfect line on his cheek under his left eye and one singular mole just under the right corner of his bottom lip. However, his eyes; Beautiful teal eyes shining, making it obvious that this stranger was kind and strong willed. His eyes was easily the most beautiful feature he had, hiding it behind his rectangular glasses.
Gracie felt speechless in his presence, for a thought kept zooming around her mind. 'He's hot, he's hot, he's hot' her mind kept chanting the same two words over and over again. She could feel her cheeks burning as her mouth gaped open. The stranger looked down at the girls and smiled.
"How may I help you?" His deep voice echoed down the empty corridors. Tamsin looked at Gracie, expecting her to do the introductions but she noticed Gracie was too 'preoccupied'. She let out a sigh shaking her head and smiled slightly "Hello, I'm Tamsin and this is my sister Gracie, you know, the mute one." she nods her head towards Gracie and Gracie instantly snaps out of her daze, with obvious embarrassment written all over her face.
Gracie smiles slightly looking down to cover her rosy red cheeks, introducing herself with a quiet voice "Hi, I'm Gracie the older sister. I... I believe you were expecting us? We were taken to this dorm by Mesphisto." She spoke up louder raising her head.
The handsome stranger smiles looking down at them "Yes we have been told about you. We've been looking forward to your arrival. I'm Yukio Okumura, the younger brother. I presume you've been told that you'll be living with twins?"
The girls nod and Yukio smiles a closed eye smile, stepping to the side to let them in and become accustomed to the surroundings they will live in for the next 3 years of their life. Yukio shuts the door then walks up behind the girls, allowing them to look around slightly.
"Shall I show you to the rest of the dorm?" Yukio says naturally, standing behind the twins. The twins spin on the spot and nod, smiling. They felt happy that they could live in this small but cosy dorm. Yukio leads the girls around, first going to the kitchen, next door to the living room they entered. The girls found the kitchen very cute, and there was plenty of food. Including leftover food from 'yesterdays' dinner. But by the look on Tamsins face, there wouldn't be any leftovers for the rest of the school years.
Yukio talked to them briefly as they walked around the ground floor. It wasn't extremely large since it only involved a living room, a kitchen and a very tiny storage room to put all the coats, shoes, or... well, storage.

"By the way, how come you are wearing your school uniforms?" The boy wearing glasses raised and eyebrow questionably at the girls.
"Oh... Mesphisto gave them to us. We don't really have a lot of clothes at the moment..." Gracie said and frowned then turned to her sister who was looking at her sadly.
Yukio noticed the despair on their faces and apologised "I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience by asking this question" to which Tamsin replied "it's fine we're not upset about the clothes it's... something else." She looked down. Gracie noticed the awkwardness so, in her usual bubbly tone, she questioned Yukio if he was going to show them the rest of the house. Yukio smiled politely and lead the way up the stairs. Tamsin looked up and smiled slightly at Gracie who smiled brightly like she always does.
"Right, this will be both of yous bedroom. Me and my twin brother will share the other bedroom. The bedrooms are right across each other so if you have any problems just come knock on the door. Oh, and further up the landing is a bathroom. Anyway, just relax for a bit before dinner, your bags are on the bed." Yukio smiled sweetly and the girls nodded, thanking him for his generosity. He leaves the room, letting the girls have their privacy to unpack and get used to their new strange room. The room itself wasn't very big but it was enough room to fit two people in. It had plain white walls, two single beds and a wardrobe with some drawers. A perfect room for the girls to live in.
Some time passes, and the girls have finished unpacking what luggage they had left. It wasn't much but the girls got given some necessities. They decide to go downstairs just to relax. They realise Yukio is already in the living room reading a particularly thick book. In that very moment, the door opens and reveals a boy with blue hair. The same facial features as Yukio but completely different. This boy had bright blue eyes, full of strength and determination. It was clear that this was Yukio's twin brother but he seemed, less mature and more childish. He shut the door behind him and smiled widely, making it obvious that he was kind.