All Time Low

"Baby put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans want a teenage dream tonight..." I heard Abby Shouting from the other room. I couldn't help but smile. She dreamed of becoming a professional singer once she gets older. But who knows it just might happen if she believes in herself.

I smacked my head down on the table over and over again. I can't believe I forgot to take my pill!. So much damn homework. That's what happens once you miss school for a day. I mean who the hell came up with homework anyways. It just doesn't make any sense at all. If they had to do our kind of homework they would say the same kind of shit. On the upside we don't all have to walk around and bump into other retards.  I looked over at the picture of my family. Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Abby, and finally me on the end smiling my head off. That was a year ago.

I got up abruptly once I heard a knock on the door. My books feel to the ground and all my notes shot out  in all different directions. I heard Abby answer the door and heard her yell to dad to get in there. Since Dad wasn't coming I heard her yelling out his name. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked to the front door to see Abby about to yell again. I shushed her. I looked past her and saw a UPS guy holding a box. I looked around and saw that my dad wasn't coming so I took the box in one hand and went to the kitchen to get the credit card that  dad left in a hole that was under the counter. I walked back to the UPS guy and slide the card through the slip thingy then signed my name. After thanking the guy I took the box into the kitchen and Abby followed me.

"What do you thinks in it" asked Abby

“I heard him on the phone talking about getting a new I pad. Maybe it's yours" I answered

“Awesome. Since Dad has taken forever to get down here we might  as well open it" Abby answered back

I just shrugged while Abby ran to go get a knife from the knife holder.

I heard her saying over and over again “I can't believe Dad got me an I pad"

I stopped her right as she was about to slide the knife through the clear packing tape. "Let's eat dinner first" I said to her

For dinner we had Pizza, Breadsticks, and some Coke to drink. There was very little talk at the dinner table since dad hadn't come down to ask about our days. I was wondering where he was.

After opening the box to her new I pad Abby ran to the living room and started putting apps on it along with listening to music and getting on her Facebook. She was so excited about it.

Abby feel asleep to music from her I pad. I carried her upstairs and put her on her bed. Slowly I walked to dad's room. I creaked open the door and heard nothing. Not even his snoring. I looked around the room and didn't see his computer light on at all.

That was weird because no matter what his computer was always on. He always seemed to be looking at something.

I walked further into the room and switched on the lights. Right once I did I regretted it.

I let out a scream and fell to the ground crying. Abby came in and looked over to where I was looking she immediately dropped to the ground crying to. There in my Dad's room we found my dad's body. Beaten, Bruised, and Blood was flowing freely from him. All of his limbs were twisted and you could barely make out his face.

I felt empty, broken, and a lot more other things. Whoever did this was going to regret doing this. I wasn't going to ever forget this and that person better hope he/she is dead.

Cause if they aren't by the time I find them they are going to wish they were.

** 

Abby was way too scared to go to bed again so we both went downstairs and watched movies all night not caring it was a school night. It's not like we were going to show up anyways. I mean who would after they found their dad's dead body in their own house.