Chapter 1

Hey! I'm Back! With a different story! I hope you like it! :)

twitter: @HawtMahone

------------------------------------

All I could hear were shoots being fired and blades being sharpened. People were practicing and getting ready for the purge, it was happening, tonight. And this year, I was gonna be apart of it.

"Baby are we gonna be ok?" I asked Logan as he sharpened a couple knifes and made us belts that held guns. "Yes, as long as you stay with me at all times, alright babe?" He stopped what he was doing to turned around to face me. "Alright, I'm just scared. maybe I should just stay home, you as well. What if I get shot it you? We're to young to die Logan." I answered looking down at my shoes. "Babe, listen to me. We're gonna make it ok, we're just gonna go out kill some people, have so fun, break some laws then we'll hide to it's over." he picked up my head, kissing me.

"Now go wait for the siren, I'm almost about finished." Logan smiled "Ok." I smiled walking up the stairs.

-

-

-

- 1 hour later -

-

-

-

I was sitting in the living room when the siren went off. I knew once it rang 3 times we had 12 hours of killing and law breaking, everything was legal. I got up from the couch and ran down the stairs back into the basement where Logan was at. "Logan, it went off!" Logan went where I left him, this quickly made me heart race. "Logan?" I called out backing up towards the stairs. "Hey Pretty Lady." I've never screamed so loud. "Damn it Logan! You scared the crap out of me boy!" I yelled at him as he laughed.

He grabbed a couple things and held me my belt. "Put this on, these are all the guns you have for the night, make them last, well at least try. and hold one in your hand at all times. ok? you got that?" He said looking into my eyes. "Yeah. Yeah, Ok. I got it." I buckled the belt around me and held onto one of the guns. "Alright, let's go." he smiled at me grabbing on my hand walking up the stairs. I stopped pulling at him "Logan, I love you." he turned to look at me. "I love you too April." he turned returning to walking up the stairs.

this was it.

let the killing begin.

we walked outside the house and as soon as we did Logan's gun went off, I didn't even notice a man was running towards us. "April, pay attention. He could of killed us." I nodded holding onto my gun making sure of my surroundings.

Logan walked infront of me shooting left and right at things that would barely move, I haven't shoot yet. I was actually pretty scared to pull the trigger. I was scared if I shoot someone what if I didn't do it right and that person survived then tried to kill me.

It was about an 1 hour into the purge when Logan and I finally found a place that was dark and nobody seemed to be around.

"You ok April?" he asked me as he pulled out a flashlight. "Yeah I just how can you kill people so easily?" I answered. "Ehh, it's easy really. Just don't think about it."

Logan had left to go find some food and told me to stay out and quiet so nobody would know I was here. I was messing with some dirt as I heard some footsteps near by. I stood up and grabbed a gun from my belt and was ready to pull the trigger at any moment. "Logan?" I called out to maybe see if it was him or not. no reply. The footsteps got closer and I got more and more terrified. I wasn't ready to die.

A women probably in her early 20s started running towards me with a knife yelling, I froze but then remember what Logan had told me.

"Ehh, it's easy really. Just don't think about it."

The women's get closer and finally I pulled the trigger shooting her right in the heart. She fell to the ground in front of me. I killed someone. I'm now part of the purge. finally.

"Nice job honey." I recognized Logan's voice he was back. "oh babe your back." I smiled trying to look around for Logan's face. "You killed someone. I'm so happy for you." I put my gun back into my belt and clapped my hands. "I know I'm happy too!"

"well it's your turn."

I was confused, what did he mean by that?

"wait what?"

Logan put his arm around my neck causing me to shorten my breath. "Logan what are you doing let me go!" I used both my hands to pull on his arm to maybe get his arm loose. nothing. it just got tighter. "oh baby I've been waiting for this day." he slid a knife gently across my stomach. "Why are you doing this I thought you loved me." I let a tear escape my eye, just one tear, that's all I could let out, I was just so scared. "oh I did. I did love you, but then you got on my damn nerves and I just wanted you dead and now I myself can kill you and get away with it." I closed my eyes knowing this was my last moments.

my own boyfriend had turned on me. I've made the wrong choice. he planned this all out.

but then something crazy happened I heard a gunshot then felt Logan release me. Someone had shoot him and was probably gonna shoot me next.

I ran for it hoping to get away. The footsteps get louder and closer this person who just kinda saved my life was running after me.

They grabbed onto my arm causing me to fall to the ground I turned onto my back, and the person got on top of me. "Funny, you thought I was saving your life." he told me. His voice was deep but gentle. "Please don't kill me, I'm begging you."

--------------------------------

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment, and add to your library!

also tweet/follow me! @HawtMahone